CEMEX

CEMEX Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Theres have a lot of question for assure that the quality of the management are excellent to accepting a worker, for quality of the product are always secured the quality.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
overtime
Salary / Benefits
This company sucks! Politics is very high. They even disturb you at night and on holidays plus weekends. Very corrupt procurement people working here!
Salary / Benefits
I've been working in cemex more than 3 years and I really thanked and blessed dor giving me such a good opportunity to work in that company under agency.
Salary / Benefits
Cemex Philippines is one of the leading producer of cement in the Philippines. Thus, it provides a good salary and benefits higher than the average in the same industry. As an international company, it implements international standards in its operation and quality assurance.
Pros
Free Lunch
Salary / Benefits
My typical kind of work is that I always checked many trucks if it is ready or good to be loaded by the product of the company, The management is so strict.
Salary / Benefits
Great company with good people around. With a very supportive workmates. A company where you can build a career. A company that offers growth to everyone.
Salary / Benefits
- Everyday we faces different problems, but its easy for my to solve it an cop up new things and situation. - What I learned in my work is must have long patience and understand the situation and your workmates. - Our company is very strict about wearing the PPE for the employees. - We always wear our PPE for our safety. - When we reach the Month end, is the very hardest part of my job. because we must close all the kind of cement that we process for checking. - When the day of the work end.
Salary / Benefits
I've learned dealing with high end people like CEO or President of the company. I also learned that we have to be responsible of the documents which we provided to our clients.
Salary / Benefits
More technical. you should be energetic to stay with the flow of the system. You must be good in health and mind to be safe. Management is good. You should be patience to achieve your promotions.
Pros
Good experience
Cons
You should be aware of the working place hazards
Salary / Benefits
I am a hardworking person that I do my job at the right time and finishes it with a good result. I learned that being a man with a passion for work everything follows and commitment and dedication for work was in it. I cannot say anything with my co workers all of them are all professionals and hardworking as well. I might say that the hardest part of the job is to make it perfect but there is none a perfect thing but making it more better is a bit closer to it. I and at the end I enjoy doing it whenever seeing my work was done all good, that was a great feeling
Pros
special gifts in every occasions
Cons
extended work time if necessary
Salary / Benefits
I've learned a lot, specially on the field of my expertise which is engineering. You can very much appreciate how theories are applied in reality. Learn in various field of engineering such as mechanical, civil and chemical.
Pros
Opportunity in learning various field.
Cons
The opportunity becomes your responsibility.
Salary / Benefits
Cemex philippines is one of the good management and safety efforts in workplace area. In this company I have earned more knowledge in different categories of work such as build confident in facing other people, co workers and be work under pressure. The hardest part of this job is when you exert all your effort but then suddenly your superior does not recognize it. Difinitely, most enjoyable part in this company is even your superior does not recognize your works is you enjoy every minute of your work, co workers and your workplace.
Pros
Free lunch and incentives
Cons
Shifting schedule
Salary / Benefits
It is a challenging as i working here in CEMEX,i have learned many things in CEMEX,especially in SAP SYSTEM,about the management they are all very good leaders,to my co workers they are all cooperative.The hardest part of the is when we have visitors from other country and sometimes they are going to AUDIT us,but we can handle that anyway.and the most enjoyable part of the job is when our boss treat us and summer outing.
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot most especially in cement plant.I became more responsible and gain work ethics during my stay in the company
Salary / Benefits
Monitors workplace activities to ensure that workers comply with company policies and government safety regulations.
Salary / Benefits
Started the RMC business from scratch. The plant was set up by my team under my guidance and the business was established.
Salary / Benefits
Familiarization of manufacturing industry, engineering and design.
Salary / Benefits
Good work place,always trained there employee,company will motivate the employee
Pros
with health insurance
Cons
porr compensation
Salary / Benefits
Good management, fun workplace, employee welfare is given an importance