Cebuana Lhuillier

Cebuana Lhuillier Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
You must be a multitask person and flexible to assign anywhere. Most important is you have a drive in selling the product and services of the company.
Pros
With pay overtime work
Cons
Long hours of duty
Salary / Benefits
Working this company is quiet good but work loaded. But still I can consider this is a good company because the compensation and benefits has set to its standards unlike the other company don’t have.
Salary / Benefits
I've been in Cebuana Lhuillier for two years all i can say that it offers good benefits and fun workplace but the salary is not that high. But still i can recommend it for fresh grads with no experinece.
Salary / Benefits
It was so easy and pleasant to work with cebuana lhuillier. You just need to be very careful because you handled cash and receiving/sending money from the client. It should be exact. It was fun and easy to work with especially with your co workers. You need to work as a team for you to hit your daily quota.
Pros
Free miryenda if you have commission on insurance you sell
Cons
Long hours no break time
Salary / Benefits
I worked as a encoder for money transfer and remittance. A company allows to excel and provides training for career growth. Through training it helps me to experience other things.
Pros
short working hours
Cons
small store
Salary / Benefits
I worked for 15 years in this company, but the salary and benefits do not already meet my basic needs due to economic crisis in the Philippines. I was always dedicated, passionate and loyal but promotions were only given to Regional Managers who only validates employeesfor promotion on their drinking spree.
Pros
gives quarterly incentives
Cons
mandatory overtime
Salary / Benefits
Working in Cebuana Lhuillier gives me the opportunity to learn and to meet new office mates and some become my friends. But some managers dont treat her staff well thats why good employees leave the company because how managers treat them. Hope the CEO take some actions to review all his managers inall departments if they are doing what their job and also if they treat their staff well.
Pros
Learning new things. Free lunch if one of the boss birthday.
Cons
Some managers always relying to her staff and doing nothing, feeling superior and doing power tripping to her staff, more thsn 8 hrs work w/o pay.
Salary / Benefits
I been working at Cebuana for 5 years and I learn a lot of things. I decided to look for a new job because I know that I have a capability to enhance my knowledge in other company. I can contribute what Ive learn and also to gain more.
Pros
Meeting new friends
Salary / Benefits
as an area releiver we do cashiering and clerical jobs in which we process transactions for money remitances. We also need to go to every branch that needs personnel.
Salary / Benefits
I learn how to deal with many types of people, improve my interpersonal skills and how to manage my time to be efficient and useful.The most enjoyable part on my work is to serve other people for their needs
Pros
free transportation allowance
Cons
long hour of work
Salary / Benefits
During a typical work, one of my biggest tasks is checking emails if there are some needed reports. Check all paper work need to be sign, greeting clients, check daily transactions if there are all organize. I learned so much things on how to deal with all client and co worker how to control temper how to communicate well to others. A strong positive clearly define and well communicated it creates us strengthen the engagement to our work. The hardest part of my job is that you are the doing your best to hit the given target but still need to push more. The most enjoyable part of my job is well just about everything. My teammates and I have a blast almost every single day, and on days that we dont, we still have a good time. Sure, we get a lot of challenges- work load, deadlines and the pressure but I see them as opportunities to see how far we can push ourselves, excel at what we do, and be stronger as a team.
Pros
one hour break time
Salary / Benefits
Everyday is different learnings facing different clients. It need to understand every situation and accept any changes. More challenging job that develop not only your communication but also your emotion.
Pros
Quaterly Incentives
Cons
Risky job
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot from my work at Cebuana Lhuillier as a branch cashier and I can say that I am proud being a part of this big company. Ive learned socializing with different kinds of people, heard there stories and experiences as well. We treat our customers not only as clients but also as our friends and family also. The important thing when you work is enjoying it while giving services to the people in need of your assistance and also a harmonious relationship with your co workers too.
Pros
Free expenses during meetings and seminars
Cons
Sunday work and overtime
Salary / Benefits
Good start for customer service, Good Benefits, Fun to work, paid overtime, cons probably short restday somestimes you dont have a restday in a week.,
Pros
Paid overtime
Cons
Long hours sometimes no restday
Salary / Benefits
Friendly atmosphere The management seem so very helpful with their employees.Can develop my ability to enhance my skills in inter personal relationship.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
8 hours of work
Salary / Benefits
Cebuana lhuillier is the best remittance in the Philippines there's a lot of benefits here. I love working here because the clients here are so funny to talk and everything
Pros
Overtime all you want
Salary / Benefits
a little bit unsafe because of jewelries but over all it is nive working with this company, i used my knowledge in dealung people also in computer. i also offer my customer service for therm.
Pros
loans, vacations
Salary / Benefits
there are times when i get bored at work because my work is already a routine.; but i learned a lot inside the company, how to handle clients calmly, how to answer them properly and how to help them understand their confusions related to their transactions. my co-workers have different attitudes and behaviors that i need to deal properly. the hardest part of the job is to say no to my superior.
Salary / Benefits
well known company in the Philippines and in line with money remittance and pawning of jewelry. The best part i have learned in this is the customer service we offer in every client.. giving more than what our client expecting with us.
Pros
bonusses
Salary / Benefits
productive and including the ability to inhibit a dominant response and to activate a subdominant reponse to plan and to detect errors. and measure of effort control include indices of attentional regulation.
Pros
the individual of quality of life
Cons
analyzing and comparing opinion
Salary / Benefits
I've learned how to work under more pressure from the clients or customers themselves. Increases my customer service skills due to the different clients i've encountered evry day.