Cebu Pacific

Cebu Pacific Management reviews

Philippines12 reviews

Clear

The workplace for cebu pacific is a very stressful but you will learned a lot

The workplace for cebu pacific is a very stressful but you will learned a lot and the salary is not enough with our workloads. And the management as well.

big company and good income

good company good management unlimited overtime good salary and benifits for the employees Good organizational and time-management skills. not contructual

Pros

no limit on overtime

Cons

Fun workplace

It was very happy working with this company. The salary and benefits are always given on time. The management is very supportive and always sends us to different training to gain knowledge.

Pros

with rice subsidy

Mostly at work we had difficulties with our customers since the company had a lot of issues lately. I learned to stand by myself and trust no one. The management was quietly friendly but very oppressed. My co-worker are helpful, skillful and very competitive. The hardest part of the job was identifying myself for they tried to change who you are in order for your co-workmates to be pleased and somehow daze by the fact that having a high rating will matter by age. The most enjoyable part of the job was being happy in so many ways. :)

Pros

Free flights

Cons

Short breaks, too tight

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cebu Pacific. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits