Cebu Pacific

Cebu Pacific Culture reviews

Philippines12 reviews

Clear

the start with very productive yet enjoyable everyday is an experience since you are daeling with various kid of people with different character.

ive learned that in life you need to have a positive outlook in life because its the only key to survive the so called life. since in the real life you will be dealin with people to survive and gain money you need to socilized to create harmonious reationship within the team. and hardest part is to deal with irrate costumers and the most enjoyable part is to gain friends.

Pros

incentives

Cons

Mostly at work we had difficulties with our customers since the company had a lot of issues lately. I learned to stand by myself and trust no one. The management was quietly friendly but very oppressed. My co-worker are helpful, skillful and very competitive. The hardest part of the job was identifying myself for they tried to change who you are in order for your co-workmates to be pleased and somehow daze by the fact that having a high rating will matter by age. The most enjoyable part of the job was being happy in so many ways. :)

Pros

Free flights

Cons

Short breaks, too tight

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cebu Pacific. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits