Cebu Oversea Hardware Co. Inc.

Cebu Oversea Hardware Co. Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines23 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I have almost 2 years experience on end to end recruitment and employee training and development at Cebu Oversea Hardware Co. Inc. (CW Home Depot) as a Hr Recruitment Assistant.
Salary / Benefits
Company is very particular with the Sales target. They are open for suggestions and ideas. They provide everything just to make you reach your sales target. Politics between coworkers are rampant which are normal with companies.
Salary / Benefits
Good environment was the main reason why I chose to stay though stress is my ultimate enemy. I love how COHCI made me feel like it is my second home. :)
Salary / Benefits
The company is good in terms of workload, salary and actual field performance. But some of their warehouse is located in areas that is bad in people's health. I think that management doesn't provide importance in their employees to have high retention rate. So a lot of employees decided to resign on their jobs.
Salary / Benefits
Manager is not cooperative..
No basis on 5S, just observation

Location is too old and dirty especially when the rain pours..

Saturday is whole day....
Salary / Benefits
The work place is fun and enjoyable but the project manager is so closed minded that she can decided whatever she want to decide without telling the persons suggestions/opinions. She managed the entire team without asking if these is okay she will do the all means to make you out of the company even if you did everything for your job and the company. She will report to the president the wrong information. I love my job there and Im happy for that job but sadly I cant stay longer for a toxic manager and a toxic person and leader who dont deserve to call a leader and a manager
Salary / Benefits
Focus sila sa mga employee nila. They give training for the employee's growth. Hindi sila madamot pagdating sa mga parties and Assemblies. They give what employee's deserves
Pros
Quarterly Incentives
Salary / Benefits
Most I worked in front of desktop making reports and analyze the system inventory . I learned a lot about SAP, data processing, documentation, recording specific information for improper management and operations. the management concentrations to maintain higher sales and good feedback of customer. The workplace culture totally fun and the hardest part of the job your supervisor always feel you, only one person got my approval, making favoritism. the most enjoyable part of the job I worked my passion about inventory and fun interaction to another person.
Pros
with incentives
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot. I realized that accounting can be fun. It enhances the accounting theories, principles and problems I've learned in school. I was actually able to use them.
Salary / Benefits
Company's policy as per expectations is good, management and team members works well together.

CW products are imported and durable, you can find what you are looking for in terms of building and construction.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Cebu Oversea Hardware Co. Inc.?
Salary / Benefits
They are all kind and easy to deal with.

The boss will motivate you and he really wants you to strike your dreams.
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
as for this job i really learned a lot here because i work here for 5 years and i gain lots of experience like encoding and how to handle people and making payroll for the workers
Salary / Benefits
The worst warehouse facility ever. Considering almost 60 years, no standard process. No proper training particular in the position assigned. All staff personnel, aware of the skills they have.
Pros
Well skilled warehouse personnel
Cons
No proper leadership.
Salary / Benefits
Responsible for the procurement of construction materials and services, electrical/mechanical/electronic machines and spare parts using Peachtree System, MIS (Management Information System) and SAP-A1 (Systems Applications and Products in Data Processing). Review supplier's quotations and proposals based on cost, quality and leadtime. Controls and responsible for pettycash fund. Approver of Purchase Order, Purchase Requisition, Gatepass and Pettycash Fund.

I've learned alot about SAP knowledge and improve my purchasing skills.

Management is good enough to handle the team.

Having comfortable workplace.

The hardest part of a job is to handle wrong deliveries of items/goods from supplier with urgent needs.

The most enjoyable part of a job is to trained and experienced a challenging environment.
Pros
Good Trainings
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
I learn how to mingle with different.people
I learn a lot of things

They help me to grow my self steem

i love the.people sorrounds me

and i learn to overcome pressure

i know how to deal with multi tasking task
Pros
sss pagibig and philhealth benifits
Cons
long time
Salary / Benefits
Audit checker,position that takes checking all items out going and incoming deliveries making sure that actual count accurate to delivery reciept and conduct monthly inventory...
Pros
Incentives
Cons
8hours
Salary / Benefits
-The typical day at my work is very smooth and very colaborate.
-I learned a lot in this company that where i am now. My skills and knowledge will upgraded.

-The management or teams is very approchable.

-My co-workers is good and very generous and respectable to each other.

-Will the hardest part of the job when the time that your Big Boss and the Superintendent that give a rush work but i always thankful that i always manage.

-The most enjoyable part of the job is having a get together with the co-workers.
Pros
sometimes
Cons
1 hour
Salary / Benefits
Opening hour 8am to 5pm, best experience specifically in Costumer Services development and also i found that being humble is the key to humanity.
Pros
free water only
Cons
day light
Salary / Benefits
Knowledgeable in SAP (System Application and Product)

be patient with any task so that they become beautiful running their business and hopefully whatever they happen

be industrious and persevering work
Salary / Benefits
I learned everything I need to know about Inventory Analysis and quite knowledge about Warehousing in this company.

I had great co-workers whom are fun to be with which make the work so much fun.
Pros
Nice Management, Good Co-workers, Nice environment
Cons
No opportunity for growth/promotion
Salary / Benefits
Fun in workplace with supportive colleague.
Can give a employee benefits as per labor law.Can motivate employee t be a hard worker.
Pros
health insurance
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cebu Oversea Hardware Co. Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
Cebu Oversea Hardware Co. Inc. Reviews by Location