CDC Holdings

CDC Holdings Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Its my first time to work as an office staff especially in a Real Estate Company in Makati. which is very far away from my home. I have learned a lot when it comes facing with local and foreign clients. Being calm and professional when facing an irate clients is one of that I've learned and using Ms Excel when doing office works. I like their working schedule even if I should wake up earlier since I will travel 2-3 hours to office. the hardest part of my job is facing irate clients due to their demanding concerns in their unit. the most enjoyable part of the job when I accomplished my work everyday, going home on time, and make our clients satisfied with our service.
Pros
free lunch, company outing & activities, incentives
Cons
too demanding client
Salary / Benefits
Locations are a little bit busy street, traffic but I can say somewhat accessible. When it comes to commissions there’s no problem with that, but the allowance are too short.
Salary / Benefits
Everyday duty at The Malls, when u start working in Real Estate Industry You've Learned how to speak well. your co workers can help you how to find more clients, the hardest part of being Real Estate Agent is to Find clients to work out everyday. the most enjoyable part is you can go anywhere you learned new things everyday.
Pros
Free Travel
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
Currently, I am a Department Head of CDC Holdings Inc . However, I am also interested in sharing and utilizing my skills through the position of Sales Head, where I will be able to explore further my sales/ marketing and managing skills in your prestige company. As a Department Head, I was able to hone my selling capabilities by closing/ mentoring/ teaching my sellers to be consistent. I also mentored all sales personnel with my strategic ideas from my past experiences. With that, I was also able to keep my sales associates inspired in continuing to be creative in achieving the company’s goals and helping the company achieve the revenue they are targeting for the year.
Salary / Benefits
Giving leaflets from morning until evening, going to places where there is a lot of potential clients. I learned how to convince people properly and how to sell a unit in more convincing way The management is not that good. My co-workers are friendly and approachable and kind. The hardest part of the job was when there is no assigned booth for us to give leaflets.
Pros
Can have a lot of friends.
Cons
Very hard to sell a unit