CBRE

CBRE Employee Reviews

Philippines39 reviews

Found 39 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,895 reviews

Productive and fun workplace

Management really puts an effort to maintain the work-life balance. Also shows effort to have a fun a and welcoming atmosphere.There is a culture of respect and trust in the company. Majority of the managers are approachable and fun to be with.

Pros

free coffee, fun activities even online, healthcard (up to 3 dependents for those employed under COE), annual increase, performance bonus same as salary most of the time

Cons

no retirement benefit

Great for starters because their salary offer is for starters also.

CBRE is a good company providing learning and development to its employees. However, they offer a very low salary regardless of your experience and level of expertise in your position.

Pros

Trainings

Cons

6 day work week including holidays(depends on clients). Low salary offer, of course they will ask for your payslip from your previous employer and match it with their offer.

Very productive fun work mate

Excellent company supportive, kindly, all we needed is there, benefits health card nd others. Co worker and superior are very supportive team, exiting and fun

Pros

Free gift certificates

Cons

Everytime

Nice work life balance, benefits were good but no job security at IFM accnt

Nice work life balance and management was accommodating. Job benefits were good and with yearly increase and incentives. But no job security at Integrated Facility Management.

Cbre best in the world

For cbre has been full benifits like a axa insurance, intelicare, 13month, increase yearly, chrismast bonus, and 14month base on your experience evaluation

We work as a team

We work as a team. Sharing experience, skills and knowledge, my hardest part of a job, when my co-worker could not be cooperate for duties and responsibilities, the most enjoyable part of the job when I get merit and success to finish my troubles.

Fast paced yet fun company

I can say that the company is an employee-centered office. They focus more on their employee on how will they grow, success and be competitive even outside CBRE.

stressful

I'm just sad about the new management, not appreciating good employees. need to be more humane and not stressful to its people. I miss the previous boss.

Effective Workplace.

CBRE is a generous company. A company that knows what an employee needs. Benefits are great. At CBRE work life balance are well practiced. Co-workers and co-teammates are very kind.

Pros

Work From Home, Flexible Time

Cons

None.

Poor Leadership

Weak Leadership Very strong office politics No career path for employees High Turn Over Rate Favoritism by Director of Operations Low Employee Morale .

Challenging and Fantastic workplace

6 days working day and 1 restday.Learn a lot like leadership,teamwork,How to communicate to a boss and Respond any issue.The management have concer to their employee and Understanding.Challenging and interesting work place. Cross training in the other area not yet familliar.Learn the system and can work alone.

The Best Facilities Management Company I been with so far

The Best Facilities Management Company I been with so far. I am very lucky to be part of the best account, team and best regional manager (Based on Singapore). No other benefits though only rice allowance and the government mandated benefits.

work life balance at its best.

This is the best employer I have been into. Pro: work from home. follows philippines holiday. nice pay Con: stations are less than the employees. :)

Pros

work from home. follows philippines holiday. nice pay

Cons

stations are less than the employees. :)

all review base from actual survey

the review practice an opprtunity to show the complete company current existing policy package, with all team working hands and hand togethere in one puorpose get achieve the goal .

Pros

example all team are working in one book

Cons

maybe even in long hours shall be benifited to compensation

Structured Business Policies and Procedures

Fun and positive work environment, structured policies and workflow processes, great teamwork habits, job flexibility and work-life balance and workplace diversity.

Good company to work for

CBRE GWS is a good company to work for, the management is very easy to work with. Being a global company gives you the edge among other companies. You might even have the opportunity to work overseas.

Pros

Good benefits and incentives

Cons

Project based employee

Daily routine of monitoring all building equipments. Report and repair all malfunctions and damages. Attending tenants concerns. Working some jobs given by engineer.

Everyone here is nice

Everyone in the IT Industry is really helpful and I like being in this company because I get to learn what I have never learned before. Workplace is also accessible.

Pros

Benefits, Salary

Cons

Not compensated at times

Good company

Good company and has a positive work environment. Salary competitive and many lo learn with. A company where you can grow and has a good management. Thank you

Productive and Fun Workplace

CBRE Philippines is a great company to work at. The Employees are all very friendly and the workplace is nice, safe, secure and complete in Facilities

Loaded

each and everyone of the team are handling about at a minimum of 25 events per month depending on the season. there are several reports weekly and monthly that are being done. but the team itself is well trained.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CBRE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits