CATS Motors, Inc.

CATS Motors, Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines18 reviews

Thank you for the opportunity hope to have a great experience ahead. Looking forward for a great career growth. Manager are very considerate and approachable.

Not good

The compensation is very poor. You are not fairly paid because you have a lot of workload you are promoted but no salary increase. Very bad compensation for employees

The cats motors company are also productivity and enjoyable while we hire as you employed.

The cats motors are very productively company with also good management and group leadership and enjoyable work experience for the past years when we hired me as a utility staff. Thank you so much for the time that we apart frim this company.

Pros

Free breakfast, free lunch break accommodation

Cons

8hrs

Wala

Masungit may ari, turn over ng employee ang bilis.. mabilis mag palit... maraming boss babutos ng utos, walang parking for employee , you can park sa mga parking space na may bayad.. since ang turn over ng employee mabilis, di halos magkakakilala ang mga tao. Maraming tsismis at maraming sipsip.

Career

CATS provides training to its employees. Benefits-wise is average. Culture - familial Cons - not sure if up to now, they have Saturday work Location - if commute, a bit far from stations

Great Company

It is nice being part of this company.Fair benefits and salary.Looking forward to reapply for a job in this company. Offered great opportunities and learnings.

Typical local company

Typical local company, okay overall. A very good place to start working as you will be exposed to work in several areas. I had a good department however, the company itself is very stiff towards its own employees.

Great company

The company gives a good benefits to their employees. They provide what the employee needs, especially the health insurance which is very important for everyone.

Love the working environment here, good people, and location are very accessible to public transportation. the company is ideal to work if you are a car enthusiast.

Somehow enjoyable

work hours are too long since they have compressed work week, i learned at lot with socializing and handling people, good point is that they do not encourage overtime

Fun Workplace

Most enjoyable part of the job was the great colleagues. I learned a lot because my boos allows me to improve. Management was okay but they are not so generous in employees benefits.

Pros

Monthly Rice Allowance

Cons

No salary increase

great workplace

i learned a lot of different things in this company and each day i still learning and all my co-employee are very nice and kind its very fun to work here the hardest parts is when one of my collegue in in leaved of absence ill have to do their job but it great experience to learned toher stuff and my most enjoyable part is everyday ive seen different high end class of mercedez benz automobile

Pros

medical benefits

Cons

8 hours

Challenging Work Place

I've been working in CATS MOTORS INC. since 2015 as Customer Relations Office. November last year, I've given a task as Executive Assistant to the President.

Pros

Good People

Cons

Compressed working hours

Im work her

Im work her very good place nice ang clean Evry people use id cause said , the president of this company use id before out or in before breaktym or lunchtime ... Have fun workers

Pros

Breaktym

Cons

8 hours

Productive workplace

In my 2 years at Cats Motors Inc, I learned how to be independent, pro-active, flexible and multi-task. The management helped me to grow and develop my skills as a Treasury specialist by providing support through challenging us to always do our best.

Pros

2 days off

not applicable

fun workplace with supportive management, not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop.decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company. the most enjoyable part of job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them. he office started to get crowded as the company grew.

Pros

not applicable

Cons

not applicable

productive and enjoying work

the management , my co-workers is good , I learned how to handle customer service and complain , to be flexible and multitasking. the hardest part of job is when you have a lot of work pending and deadlines , and the most enjoyable part is when you done all your jobs and having a learnings with it.

Pros

insensitive

Cons

you have to work hard

productive and fun work place dart board

not pressure at work time,have a training,good management.the people is good and friendly,hardest part is diagnosing but we have technical to help.and the most enjoyable part is you have learn more on technology

Pros

free coffee

Cons

need more special tools

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CATS Motors, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

CATS Motors, Inc. Reviews by Location

Learn about CATS Motors, Inc. in popular locations

• CATS Motors, Inc.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?