Carlson Wagonlit Travel

Carlson Wagonlit Travel Employee Reviews

Philippines16 reviews
Needs improvement
should enhance employee and management interaction

salary increase

Standard procedure for all

Well trained and knowledgeable Team Leader
Salary / Benefits
Culture is very much dictated by politics "friend of the friend of the friend" of the director etc. promotion not on merits but friendship. PH Management is very poor and unprofessional, needs people skill. "Friendship" is prevalent

Bad culture in PH Manila
Salary / Benefits
Here, you hone both skills and talents and I must say working with them is extra-ordinary. Although at times it's just an "extra" work on an "ordinary" day.

My colleagues are the best buds though, not to miss out as well our management team. Training as for me is not so comprehensive way back then, you have to learn on your own (you initiate and push yourself is what I mean), but the love and support you get once you're on the floor is highly reliable and uplifting.

We encounter daily challenges, I guess that's due to being on the technical side, but it would surely make everyone a better person as you develop yourself becoming more resourceful, stoical, comprehensive and keen to the extensive amount and erratic changes of client updates, all in the aim of somewhat at times we thought impossible-to-hit monthly goals.

Challenging they are but the tougher we've become everyday.
Pros
The crazy yet very competitive workmates surrounding you.
Cons
Training deficiency, inside politics and some power tripping, unequal distribution of workloads, and most especially BCP failure during COVID19.
Salary / Benefits
I thought this company is secured, when Covid-19 hits the Philippines they just simply dump us, they are hiring incompetent people outsource and that caused the account to be weaker No plans ahead of time. This January Covid has been hitting they should have an early plans like WFM/remote they only did that this March when the situation is severe majority of people unable to do WFH.
Salary / Benefits
Working at CWT has been fairly good for almost five years.
Learned to be proficient in using GDS tools. I learned how quality monitoring works and how to handle customer's feedback in a positive way that result to client satisfaction.
Salary / Benefits
CWT Dev team promotes adapting to new technologies giving the team opportunity to equip themselves. Agile environment. Also promotes balanced work environment as they provide sports and leisure for employees such as foosball, darts & table tennis/billiards. Activities to strengthen camaraderie such as team building, hackathon etc.
Salary / Benefits
Favoritism in very much prevalent, if are not in their inner circle no matter what you do you will never have a chance of advancement.
I know someone who left the company who feels he is even better than the director himself but not given a chance to advance on her professional career.

Some feels they own the company (at least here in Manila) and they choose who to be favored and not.

Management in IT is very poor.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Poor Management
Salary / Benefits
The company is great. Perks and benefits wise, they are providing it to each and every employee. I can definitely recommend CWT to anyone who's looking for a job such as TA.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Salary / Benefits
CWT promotes an excellent quality service towards handling differenT reservations such as air, car, hotel, and ground transportation. It is a well established company that expands every year across the world.
Pros
Company incentive, Free lunch for every OT
Cons
High volume of calls
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Carlson Wagonlit Travel?
Salary / Benefits
Job was easy, if only my immediate supervisor is supportive and on focus. Getting no support with your Team Lead is one reason why employeeis resigning.
Salary / Benefits
Good workplace, diverse culture, very good work location as well as work environment. They just need to improve their handling with stakeholders in terms of their own guidleines.
Salary / Benefits
Provides laptop to employees so they can balance work - life. Employees can bring home their work especially during holidays, weekends.

There are trainings provided so employees can enhance their skills as well.
Salary / Benefits
Very neat place to work with very professional colleagues. Management address your concerns very well in terms of employees benefits.
Salary / Benefits
• Researching options and best deals for clients. Providing quotations.
• Can arrange flights, hotels, rail, car and limo.

• GDS knowledge specifically Galileo, Sabre, Worldspan, Apollo, Shares and Deltamatic

• Knowledge in ticketing and manual reissuance.

• Ability to multi-task.
Salary / Benefits
I love to work here, to be part of the team, and to contribute something of value. I want to work for the company for long. Hope the company can give me the opportunity to be part of the organization not just as a contractual but full time.
Pros
Good working environment and management
Cons
Contractual
Salary / Benefits
I love working here and everything about the job. I like the company as well and want to contribute something of value. I want to learn more from here.
Pros
Learning and development
Cons
Contractual