Cargill
Information from Cargill:

Cargill Employee Reviews

Philippines32 reviews
Salary / Benefits
during my job in cargill I really not knowing how i can i start the work but my boss teach me and allow us to leanr the technique how to sale the product especially to communicate to the customer with have a good relationship and then follow the management. I also encode the record all the customer to my loptop are the following names, number, adress, and the company so that i can have info of my customer.
Salary / Benefits
Pros:
1. Good compensation package and benefits (good HMO package for family/dependents, free shuttle service, load allowance, rice allowance, relocation allowance-if relocated, yearly salary increase & incentives)

2. Organized and huge company

3. Put safety of employees above anything

4. Family oriented company

Cons:

1. There is politics within the organization (which is just very common)

2. Long time application processing
Pros
Good compensation package and benefits
Salary / Benefits
Due to migration and new set-up of organization, there will be changes in roles and position.
No definite plan for employees who will be affected by migration.

Lack of training and direction to employees.

With good salaries and benefits, for the benefits includes family.

Gives priority for the safety of employees.
Salary / Benefits
A global leader in different industry segment. Great opportunity for carreer growth. Training programs the best in its class in the world. It has very competitive climate.
Salary / Benefits
A little bit stressful considering the challenges encountered but its fun working here because of lots of new ideas gained. Working in the company teach me to become agile and resilient.
Salary / Benefits
Hard to communicate to HR when it comes to reimbursements and last pay. They did not answer to email inquiries unless you call them. They did not fulfill the timeline they provide. It's been 3 months since I resigned. I still don't have an update for my last pay.
Salary / Benefits
It's really good to work with the Cargill employee,, they are nice, humble.. I'd learn a lot explore and make new bunch of colleagues,, learn on how to communicate with others..
Salary / Benefits
being in the Cargill as intern is enjoyable so far. I learn many differen things their. Not just teamwork that I learn but I also lear how to work under pressure.
Salary / Benefits
My typical day in this company is with sales managers who's requesting to process their job order for their vehicle and Purchasing department of the other business unit for their PO.

I have learned that you can learn everything if you are wiling to do it wholeheartedly.

The management is good, you can feel that you are welcome, even though I'm not a direct employee before, I felt it.

Most enjoyable part is getting to know them by heart.
Pros
Good working environment, good people, Free lunches
Cons
I haven't got the chance to be evaluate to be hired directly
Salary / Benefits
The guiding principles in Cargill are very useful not only in the workplace but it is also a good foundation for building the right values and behaviors at home.
Pros
Value each and every employee
Cons
Long work week
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Cargill?
Salary / Benefits
different culture but they respect all aspects and the always obey the law. they provide good benefits for their people. i learned a lot. to be strong individual in terms of decision making.
Salary / Benefits
This company is good at all the basic salary is good enough but im willing to apply abroad..,the benifits of all employee is nice,, but the other superior has not see whos work hardly than whos not.
Cons
6-6 hrs 72hrs per week
Salary / Benefits
Cargill Philippines provided the staff good training and a harmonius working environment. It also provides salary good enough to support the needs of the family.
Pros
Training
Cons
Shifting schedule
Salary / Benefits
a great company, 8 hours a day 6 times a week with overtime pays. good relationships with colleagues, but there is no regularization. ;-))))))))))))))))
Pros
payed overtime
Cons
no regularization
Salary / Benefits
Provide excellent work facility and resources
Good total compensation package

Values the employees safety and health through its EHS programs

Development planning is structured

Management is very supportive
Pros
excellent management system
Cons
politics
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working these company and manage my skills be productive. Even members and staff coordinates each other. Leadership skill and team cooperation are done greatly. Negatively the worst part is that they will drain you and that's the new management done. Worst to worst they have done.
Pros
All necessary needs given to the employee's.
Cons
Much more strict policies been given.
Salary / Benefits
Sometimes, working in this company is fun but its a messy place for us. The salary is not enough for our hard work and being one of the contributors on the company. Sometimes we enjoy free meals, the bosses are good too.
Pros
Free meals sometimes
Cons
Not clear on benefits
Salary / Benefits
as APC at Cargill a learned a lot of thing in the field of poultry production in where I have witness Farm woks... I also practice my ability to control feed delivery. it is also in my learning that animals should be cares properly for them to have good response in their growth..
Pros
fare reimburstment, daily allownace
Cons
on call
Salary / Benefits
 One of the member of (Copra Quality Improvement Process) CQIP TEAM at Cargill Philippines Inc. where main responsibility is to initiate the actual procedure of the new improvise device to be used to improve the product. (2004-2005)
Pros
All benifits provided including 13month pay, dividend & free transportation
Cons
Field works
Salary / Benefits
My scope of work includes Marketing Communications and Branding, Product Development, and Tactical Marketing

With Cargill, I learned to do the following:

Handle people (internal or external) with different personalities and interests

Communicate effectively and motivate people to perform and deliver

Lead/Drive multiple projects simultaneously

Plan and conceptualize, propose a budget, delegation, and time table, and deliver the pitch

Make informed decisions and at some point, take risk to create change

Do critical thinking, analysis, and strategic and tactical marketing

Initiate learning, encourage camaraderie, and build conducive culture
Pros
Training, Communication
Cons
Long travel
Salary / Benefits
my typical day at work is conducting a seminar (FGM).

i learned that before proceeding with the activity know the situation, plan a task make an action for a good result.

i believe in teamwork. even if i find anything irritating i try to avoid it unless it personally affects me.
Pros
free lunch, free travel allowances, free room accommodation
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cargill. Our community is ready to answer.
1.7K