Carelink Health Care Services Company

Philippines17 reviews

Clear
2.4Salary & Benefits

good

It was good environment and the people around are hospitable nut there are times the company was not so responsive of our needs.

Not fun

...... Not good experienced on this company..................................................................... This is not recommended...... For those who plan to apply you better quit... Coz thus company is don't have plan to give you certification........

Pros

No free even holiday

Productive and fun workplace

The Operations Manager is nice.. Though she is your OM she will teach you regarding about works.. And you will learn from her.. Its nice to work in the company..

Pros

Free Foods every Events, Swimming, Owner have a sense of generosity..

Cons

Long hours for me

building rapport, patience and .productive.

I worked 12 hours a day with 1 day off in a week but in my case i enjoy working even day off. I've learned a lot of things in my work and as an individual practitioner you should be alert, knowledgeable and open minded at all times. It is not easy to work one on one with your patient due to attitude differences that is why patience is the virtue. you must learn also to understand the patient physical and mental emotion because sometimes they felt that they are burden. Adjustment is the key to have fun and harmony at work .

Lively healthcare facility where learning is continues

Caring and giving the clients needs daily is the priority I learned new things daily. Things that you will never learn at school like how to give care with passion. The company management is quite strict I had a good co-workers. Every one loves their job Since i have a passion is caring. I dont feel or see any hard part on my job. The most enjoyable part of that job was everytime you see your client smile and satisfied with your care provided

Pros

Free meal

Cons

Long hours plus overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carelink Health Care Services Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits