Carelink Health Care Services Company

Carelink Health Care Services Company Management reviews

Philippines17 reviews

Clear

worst company

Rude people ! they drag & look you down on your level, Also the manager/owner. All people their are lier to make themselves up and praise.If you did a little bit mistake they will scream you and embarrassed.

A challenging, yet rather routine position in a diverse patient environment.

Getting close to and really getting to know the patient, their needs and what is required for their bedside care. That it it hard to be a patient inside you home if you don't have a nurse, as seen through the eye of others while caring for them. Management helps by providing training, and lining up the jobs with respective patients.

Lively healthcare facility where learning is continues

Caring and giving the clients needs daily is the priority I learned new things daily. Things that you will never learn at school like how to give care with passion. The company management is quite strict I had a good co-workers. Every one loves their job Since i have a passion is caring. I dont feel or see any hard part on my job. The most enjoyable part of that job was everytime you see your client smile and satisfied with your care provided

Pros

Free meal

Cons

Long hours plus overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carelink Health Care Services Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Carelink Health Care Services Company Reviews by Location

Learn about Carelink Health Care Services Company in popular locations

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?