Cardinal Health

Cardinal Health Employee Reviews

Philippines35 reviews

Found 35 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,500 reviews

Good work environment

Hands-on training with guidance on the actual job. The higher-ups are respectable towards other employees. Processes can sometimes be confusing, but the team leaders are approachable and helpful.

Pros

Fun huddle every Friday, good compensation

Cons

Procedural changes are abrupt so it can be confusing at times

They valued their employee

The most thing that like the company the most is the compensation package. Aside from high basic pay, they also has a caring approach towards their employees. They valued their employees, they have many recreational and engagement activities to boost the morale of the employees.

Pros

High basic pay with allowance, HMO (in the first day) with 2 beneficiaries, rice subsidy

Cons

High workloads, and less time alloted to yourself

Best company so far

I am in the phase of leaving CHIP because of the pay but other than that its a great company. I just need higher salaryI hope they can offer me a position with better pay if that will happen i will definitely stay longer

Productive and easy environment

Great company, great benefits with retirement. Almost 6 years with the company and colleagues turned friends and feels like family. You may want to retire here.

Love the company.. Very generous.

Management ia very good. Work lofe balance. Diversity is practice. Colleagues are very supportive with each other. Support are given from management. Nice.

Pros

Free Internet reimbursement

Cons

Irate customers

A good place to work

Company provided above salary benefits.Offered work from home set up during pandemic.Management listens to suggestions and feedback from employees are treated as important.

Very great people

So far my experience in Cardinal health has been full of learnings and motivation thanks to the leadership and workmates. Plus the work is fairly easy but the process of the work demands perfection, benefits, salary, all of it are great.

Good Place to work at especially if you're just starting out!

The management is very approachable with concerns and would really take the time to teach and to learn a style of teaching that you were comfortable with. The pay was good as well and the environment was not toxic at all.

My stay with this company is pleasant but not perfect

The actual office is okay. They have their own sleeping areas, the pantry is large, and the office space is conducive for working. The management is also okay. The workload is also manageable. It is just that there are no opportunities to learn new skills/capabilities, or training leading to certifications that would encourage employees to move up.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

No Upskill Training

Great place to work. I have nothing to complain.If it’s not for me reallocating I wouldn’t want to leave the company. I can’t express my gratitude working here.

Work-Life Balance

Pros: Good Salary and Benefits package, with shuttle service to and from the office. I can say that over all it is a good company to work for.Cons: More of a BPO set up and not a Shared Service one

2021 Management team is worse

At fist 6 months the company was good, then the management changes, your voice won’t be heard. change of shift is not an option for the employee......

Pros

N/a

Essential to care especially with their employees

Very generous company. They always out employees needs first. Work-life balance. Engagement activities are great! Its just sad that finance department was transitioned.

Productive and Fun work place

Thid company was my first. I literally have no experience yet they accepted me to improve the skills i didn't even know i have with me. Company is also very open to its people. Management is very kind. People you get to work with is professional and kind. I even manage to talk to the CEO when he visited very humble and would prefer to really ask you directly regarding the company flow and so on.

Pros

Shuttle Service, Salary Increase, Monthly Engagement activities

Cons

Very very very strict to work standards and quality.

Established appraisals and workflows

Being a very large organization, Cardinal Health has an established protocol for almost everything. There are also a lot of company sponsored events, benefits and a lot more. Environment is also laid back at least on my department.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Little career progression

Best company not until we're laid off

They are pro-employee and has a lot of big benefits for their employees. I could have been working here for more years however we're laid off due to restructuring.Pros:Shuttle service,Salary & Benefits,Work-life balance,Free bday cake,Incentives,Xmas Bonus,Leaves,Annual Increase, Company Events - YEP & Family day, Workplace,Lockers,Videoke rooms,Pantry areas w canteen HMO, APE

Pros

Shuttle service, Salary & Benefits, Work-life balance, Free bday cake, Incentives, Xmas Bonus, Leaves, Annual Increase

Cons

No job security and HR management gets bad because of the new ********.

They valued their employee

Pros

Cons

High workloads, and less time alloted to yourself

I enjoy many company engagement activities. And the company is generous in terms of their benefits and the welfare of their employees.

Company will promote you even before you start. US-based bosses will see your potential so make sure to shine whenever they are around. Fail to do this and you'll definitely get passed out on a well deserved promotion. Great benefits and employee engagement. Work is predominantly done on a graveyard shift and you'll be provided with above statutory night differential pay. Great office and not to mention, (most) restrooms have bidet showers.

Productive, Great for starters who wants to have a career in BPO

It was fast faced environment. mostly run by numbers but its fine because that is how the employees should work. the management is fine its transparent, tho some of the employees are very competitive but its also fine because the world it self is already a competition. Its good training ground for those who aspire to have a position.

Work life balance

This is a good company to work. There is work life balance when working in cardinal health. The salary is enough for the said position plus they have good benefits provided

Great experience, great people working with

It was indeed a nice experience working in this kind of company. I have been enjoying a lot while working in Cardinal health. They’re one of my support system that helped me to become who I am today.

Pros

They care on their staff and employees, very professional

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cardinal Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits