Cardinal Health
Information from Cardinal Health:

Cardinal Health Employee Reviews

Philippines19 reviews
Salary / Benefits
The most thing that like the company the most is the compensation package. Aside from high basic pay, they also has a caring approach towards their employees. They valued their employees, they have many recreational and engagement activities to boost the morale of the employees.
Pros
High basic pay with allowance, HMO (in the first day) with 2 beneficiaries, rice subsidy
Cons
High workloads, and less time alloted to yourself
Salary / Benefits
Company will promote you even before you start. US-based bosses will see your potential so make sure to shine whenever they are around. Fail to do this and you'll definitely get passed out on a well deserved promotion. Great benefits and employee engagement. Work is predominantly done on a graveyard shift and you'll be provided with above statutory night differential pay. Great office and not to mention, (most) restrooms have bidet showers.
Salary / Benefits
It was fast faced environment. mostly run by numbers but its fine because that is how the employees should work. the management is fine its transparent, tho some of the employees are very competitive but its also fine because the world it self is already a competition. Its good training ground for those who aspire to have a position.
Salary / Benefits
This is a good company to work. There is work life balance when working in cardinal health. The salary is enough for the said position plus they have good benefits provided
Salary / Benefits
It was indeed a nice experience working in this kind of company. I have been enjoying a lot while working in Cardinal health. They’re one of my support system that helped me to become who I am today.
Pros
They care on their staff and employees, very professional
Salary / Benefits
Big opportunity to grow if you perform well
Performance based quarterly incentives

Friendly management team

Work-Life Balance

Productive and Fun Workplace
Salary / Benefits
Better benefits than other companies, most likely if you're a newbie working in a call center industry this will be your training ground for customer service.
Salary / Benefits
The management didn’t read the application of the person who is applying. They just care of bright math expert. They dont follow the instructions of recruitment . Power tripping!
Salary / Benefits
Productive, everyday is a new experience, fun workplace and family oriented.

Management is very caring and always look after their staff.

Workplace is very conducive.

Hardest part is during critical day of the month wherein you have to meet deadlines.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when you are able to fulfill your clients requirement.
Salary / Benefits
Productive, everyday is a new experience, fun workplace and family oriented.

Management is very caring and always look after their staff.

Workplace is very conducive.

Pros
There is always an activity to break the monotony of the work, Programs and outings are being offered to build camaraderie, inter department sports and other talent competition are being held.
Cons
extended working hours
Salary / Benefits
Good salary but not enough, location of work place is too far.
**Back office type of job**

**Learn how to handle people, team, how properly profile persons based on their skills**
Pros
N/a
Cons
Long travel hours
Salary / Benefits
As a Senior Workforce Analyst, I am tasked to do daily and monthly reports of the operations to be communicated to the whole leadership team of the company. And part of my duty is to take in calls of the onshore partners whenever they will be on unplanned time/day off.
CHIP management is always to top of their employees welfare but never fail to uphold the company's credibility - in order to have a harmonious relationship all across the board.

Nowadays, I am being challenged of having in a graveyard shift especially I need to travel from my place in Malabon going to my work in BGC, Taguig.

However, I really have had a great time with my colleagues during my stay with them.
Salary / Benefits
Very good company, stable, fun and good working environment. They are accommodating from staff to higher management. Everyone is treated fairly. Good compensation and benefits.
Pros
Events and activities
Salary / Benefits
I had fun working in Cardinal Health International Philippines, especially all of the happy memories they gave us won’t be forgoten. I love all my collegues there that actually one of the reasons why i enjoyed workibg there. They provide a lot of activities for their employee and always think of something to help them.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Sometimes you can’t say no if your required to do over time.
Salary / Benefits
Company spends a lot for their people to improve and to have camaraderie in all dept's.Lots of incentives which in turn motivates employees to excel on their work.
Pros
motivation is at high.
Cons
seminars are done on a weekend after shift, employees are already tired.
Salary / Benefits
Cardinal health is a family from team leader to higher management easy to approach. Management are very much concerned with the need of employees. Working with Cardinalhealth is a second family.
Salary / Benefits
I am a simple employee who have high standard in working. I am willing to learn new ideas, and skills. On this company,it enhance my confidence in communicating to different suppliers worldwide. It enhance my communication skills especially English language. It enhance my knowledge in doing financial reports,and solving different issues or problems encounter with the supplier.
Pros
loaded works
Salary / Benefits
Best company I had. Fun and interactive workplace, friendly superiors, flexible management, and very clean and homey environment to work in.

Hardest part of the job is just the proximity of the office to my house.
Pros
Free lunches, fun activities, superb benefits.
Cons
far from my home.
Salary / Benefits
Being with Cardinal Health for almost 2 years gave me an awesome experience. It made me interested and excited to go to work everyday because of the people that surrounds me. Management is an equal opportunity employer and prioritizes its employees. I see no hardest part of my job because it allows me to help patients and clients and the only thing that made me sad is when I got to be separated from them.
Pros
Fun co workers, professional clients, good management
Cons
No monthly apparaisal