Capital One

Capital One Employee Reviews

Philippines135 reviews

Found 135 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,603 reviews

A workplace of Choice

It's a 24/7 kind of BPO Company. We do different line of businesses. We have customer service, technical support, Fraud investigations and Collections as well. I was with Collections Dept (CURE) for 3yrs and 3 months and was laterally transferred to Fraud Dept to fill in the required FTE's for the said Dept. Management is doing great but not to the point that it's actually meeting the employees' expectations. Hardest part of the job is when you dealt with stubborn customers but turning it into a promoter call is one of the best feeling ever. Meeting the required metrics such as reliability, passing NPS and Quality Audit is such a wonderful happiness because after a month or two you will be able to reap the fruit of your labor. Being with Capital One is such a wonderful experience and I will use all the aspects I've learned from them in whatever my journey will bring me.

Great time

Lots of engagement activities like Family day at Enchanted Kingdom, concerts during anniversary celebration, off site recognition of performing employees,

Pros

Free food during employee appreciation week, easy to file leaves

Cons

Pressure, stress at work

Cool workplace, fun management

Capital One is pro employees in terms of benefits, they promote work-life balance. Awesome Recognition and rewards for top employees and promotes growth.

Open door policy

A very exciting and fulfilling work life balance working with Capital One. A friendly environment as well as a friendly user of their system. Capital One are one of the most prestigious organization outside the country. The company will never leave you behind and will support you all the way if you needed

Pros

Exciting events, freebees

Cons

Not the I could think off

WorkPlace of Choice

My beloved Capital One! I wish I could turn back time and that pandemic didn't happen so I wouldn't need to resign. Super love this company who values their employees.

Productive and fun to work. They almost have everything for their employees; the benefits, competitive salries and the treatment to their employees are so special.

Pros

Massage chairs, videoke boot and etc... Less streesful invironment

Cons

Can't think of

Best workplace of choice.

I highly recommend Capital One to my peers and relatives. Hope that the recruitment process this pandemic may as easy as possible for the the excited people who wants to be part of Capital One.

Pros

Amazing benefits.

Cons

No shuttle at my area

a company that you can dream of having a career.

Capital One definitely offers a career growth to every employees. the teach Principle Based Servicing which is far way better than the old CS training. The company also provides decent rest areas, a fitness gym with shower, a caffeteria with delicious food, a console and lan games area for the employees used to relax and there's a lot actually. so I can definitely recommend Capital One as a comapany of choice.

Pros

already mentioned on my review.

Cons

managment politics

Work place of choice.

Office full if diversities. Work place if choice. Career advancement. Compassion towards employees and customers. Considered to be my second home.

Pros

Free food / souvenir items

Awesome company with awesome people

Capital One has been by far the best of all the companies I've been with.Aside from free coffee and juice, people there seems to be always smiling and everyone seems to be happy being part of the company.If not for this pandemic, with me and my family needing to relocate, I will still be with them.

Pros

Everything your looking for a good company

Cons

none that I can think of

Productive and Fun Workplace

They practice Work, Life , Balance. Diverse. The Managers are friendly and fun to be with. They have a lot of activities and weekly fun themes for the Agents.

Feedaback Is A Gift

At Capital One, feedback is a gift. We encourage everyone to provide a constructive feedback for the improvement of another associate. We make sure that our observations are not based on emotions but based on the competencies displayed. Capital One from time to time requires immediate action depending on the business need. It can be taxing at times but it is definitely rewarding at the end. The culture is diverse and inclusive. We respect everyone's contributions and talents regardless of the background. We always take time to commend the contributions of any individual who is contributing to the success of any work. We also like to celebrate the wins and ensure that it is recognized timely.

Pros

Retirement Plan

Great Company

They will really give you an opportunity to learn. They care for their employees. Experience exciting company events that will really inspire you to work hard

Productive and fun workplace

One of the best and competitive companies I've worked with. Everyday at work is a new day to learn something. The company truly cares about their employees welfare.

Balanced working environment

Could allocate company budget towards monthly incentives instead of a maximum of Php 25,000 for a quarter since competing companies offer up to Php 30,000 of incentives monthly.

n/a

doesnt give you enough time tonlearn the tricks of the trade... um doesnt even know when to protect a performing agent. all he cares about is his performance masking it as a team effort which is otherwise

Best workplace to work with!

Capital One have been always after the safety and wellness of their associates.. I was part of the Management Team when I was working with Capital One, and I felt the genuine "malasakit" from the Upper Management down to the associates.

Fun

Typical day at work with added job for exposure on team management, learned how to manage team and coach new hires to ensure that they are well equipped on the job before being regularized

Workplace of choice

Working for one of the best banks in the world is such an awesome experience. Yes, there may be days that are so stressful for example the calls, team leaders that are very strict and metrics. But all in all I can say that all of your hard work will eventually pay off since they pay you more that the salary that you'd expect. My salary from my previous company was like 12,000 only. But in Capital One you get more than that enough to save more before the next payday.

work life balance

work life balance, good benefits, company is very organized. all employees are very nice to work with, company prioritizes employees health , management always reaches and listens to employees and guarantees support

N/a

Was with capital one for 1year and some months, Very competetive salary and a good working environment. Work life balance is their goal for their employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Capital One. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Salary / Benefits