Capgemini

Clear
3.2Salary & Benefits

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,435 reviews

Good but not great

Work from home setup was supported but salary & benefits are not at par with market competitors. Slow career advancement and limited internal opportunities.

Fun Workplace

Happy EnvironmentEmployee FriendlyGood relationships between Management and employeesGood Employee benefits Nice company to work whether entry levelor senior positionsQuick promotion

Productive and fun workplace with billiards table

The culture of the company is great and everyone I've worked with was amazing. They treated their employees with respect and have decent benefits. Provides training for career growth.,

Is a good company

CG offers so much oppurtunitiries and additional knowledge. This company makes me feel a second camily experience. The office work ambiance is really good.

Cap

Cap is very much fun to work at. It has been faithfully following the motto, "people matter, results count". I enjoy my job and proud to work at Cap. It has been five great years and counting with the current organization and I have been blessed with excellent team and members. I am happy with it.

Cool place to work in

Office is great and so are the people. Can easily talk to everyone. Certifications are offered in exchange of being bonded to the company for a period of time.

Good compensation package with friendly working environment and happy people

Capgemini Philippines is a great company which exposes employees to different types of working environment. The people working in Capgemini brings positive vibes to the working environment. Overall my stay at this company is one of the best experience I had.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Capgemini. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.1K
3.4K
2.1K

3.2Salary / Benefits

Capgemini Reviews by Location

• Capgemini
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?