Capgemini

Philippines15 reviews

Clear

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,427 reviews

happy environment

I worked here as an agent no new things to learn for whatever I learned from my previous company I also apply it here. Management I can say is very equal to all employees. Workplace is fun because of the people working in this company. Hardest part was when this company closed and enjoyable part is to be with my colleague and supervisor after our shift

Pros

go out after shift

Cons

graveyard

Fun Workplace

Happy EnvironmentEmployee FriendlyGood relationships between Management and employeesGood Employee benefits Nice company to work whether entry levelor senior positionsQuick promotion

Productive and Fun Workplace with an Entertainment Room

A typical day would start with a meeting, where all tasks for the day would be discussed. Then after meeting would be the task execution itself. It ends with everyone sending progress report in the afternoon. I learned a lot during my stay here, especially the introduction of Automation Testing. Management there is great.It has a very entertaining workplace. The hardest part of the job i guess would have to be the deployment to client, where you get to work in the client workplace. The most enjoyable part would have to be the benefits and bonuses employees get every year.

Benefits

Cons

Deployment to Client's Office

Excellent place to work

I loved working at Capgemini, this company has really done a great great job of building competitive and hard working office culture. Management was always there to help the employees.

Pros

more food

Good Training Ground

A good place where you can establish a career in Human resources. As a BPO / ITO company you will be given great opportunities to apply your knowledge and expertise in personnel management and enhance your skills in other facet of HR.

Good corporate values

I have gained a lot of knowledge and skills around quality management system.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Capgemini. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.1K
3.4K
2.1K

3.2Salary / Benefits

Capgemini Reviews by Location

• Capgemini
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?