Capgemini Invent

Capgemini Invent Employee Reviews

Fun workplace

I am new for Cagemini Invent and start from June. I do not know whether its a good company or not since I do not have any task yet. My daily route is learning some courses from Couresra. To be honest, I think it mean they do not have a well management.

Excellent for Career

Best IT company and unit in this era. Excellent Growth opportunity and can change your life for good. Good Pay and lots of learning opportunity. Travel opportunity is there.

If your a person of color run for the hills.....

Overall it was great to get the experience of relocating to another state out of college for a role with a global company. However, very few people of color in management/executive level roles so good luck in this European company. You will not have a life. Work life balance is non existent.

Pros

Travel Expenses Covered, starting bonus, decent starting salary

Cons

Zero work life balance, bureaucracy, racism, favoritism

Great place to grow

Great company with great opportunities. I have had the opportunity to explore many different areas of consulting in order to grow my knowledge. I am looking forward to continuing with Cap as they continue to support that journey for me.

There is sthing better but it is a good point to start your career

Working hours are flexible and I learned so much from tools and operations. Top Management is often misled by I don't know what, and organization could be batter.

Bene ma migliorabile

L’ azienda ancora non capisce di non essere competitiva, perde risorse su risorse a causa dello stallo dei salari nel corso del tempo che tra l’altro sono decisamente sotto la media. L’ambiente è molto cordiale, alcuni manager lo sono meno, ma questo capita ovunque. Bisognerebbe aumentare la trasparenza nei confronti delle risorse più junior e ottimizzare la gestione nel complesso.

Pros

Benefit

Cons

Stipendio basso

Great Work-Life Balance, Inspiring Culture, Smart People, but an organizational mess with below industry standards compensation.

ProsFrench Consulting Firm = Work Life Balance + Ethical Culture + International Colleagues + Incredible Health InsuranceConsOrganizational Mess = No set culture due to a combination of many M&A + no standard processes (there is no formal knowledge management system in place where you can learn from) + Project Placement (for Grade As it can be an uphill battle to be placed on a project you like, it's all about who you know)

Pros

Work-Life Balance

Cons

Compensation, A lot of grey areas

Found a place that challenges me and offers me growth.

I get the chance to work with smart individuals as we think thorugh past the status quo to deliver excellent results to our clients. So far, having fun.

Good starting place as a grad

Great place to start your career in consulting. Provides varied opportunities and different roles. Experience highly dependent on the sector and clients you work with.

Pros

Some good people

Incredible people & culture

The analytics practice where I sat was an incredibly close knit community and the culture was incredible. Actual data projects are limited which is why a lot of people leave but they are selling more data work than previously so hopefully this will continue.

Pros

Social community, friendly and supportive, good L&D opportunities

Cons

Lack of data projects

Working From Home

Benefits like WFH is there if your manager sits in US. Not much of stress, work life balance is decent, good for freshers and experienced both. Overall good.

Good to work here

Best company to balance work and life. The team is very collaborative and easy to work with. Except for salary, everything is great here Management is easy to reach out to. Projects which have your interest can be persuaded by you as the floor is open to any technology if projects are available.

La vie au cabinet

Beaucoup d'évènements sont organisés pour que les consultants échangent et se recontrent.

Great people!

Had many fun projects and enjoyed time with everyone. Clients came and went and there was some down time. I wish everyone the best of luck there what ever the future will hold.

Poor communication, never knew what was going on

Communication was unclear from the top down. Unsure of what was going on. I can't imagine how staff consultants felt. A rosey picture was often painted out to the masses and the sky was falling at all leadership meetings. Never made any sense. All numbers were constantly manipulated before they were shown so it was impossible to tell what systems were the systems of truth.

Productive and excellent learning experience

Productive and excellent learning experience. Gives you lot of opportunities to try out your ideas and work collaboratively with other team mates. Excellent work life balance too,

Amazing place to work

This was an awesome internship for me. I worked at the helped desk, and got to meet tons of cool people that helped me with my career. They also taught me how to fix hardware on computers and install software onto them.

Good people, work depends on the practice

Capgemini Invent provided the opportunity to do meaningful work if you were lucky enough to be staffed on a good project. You should pick your practice based on how strong you think the leadership is because if they do not sell anything interesting you will not have interesting work and if they do not sell at all, you will be wasting your time on the bench until you are let go.

Good Work Life Balance and Scope to Learn

Good Work Life balance and there is a lot of scope to learning as far as consulting is concerned. The team and the company is very employee friendly

Vibrant workplace

Good work life balance, nice people, but not somewhere worth staying long term in my opinion. There is not a lot of room for growth, and often the consultancy side lacks senior management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Capgemini Invent. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Capgemini Invent
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?