Canon Business Process Services, Inc.

Canon Business Process Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines9 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Good people at least in my division. Management is fair and bosses are approachable. The only downside is that it is a bpo company so career wise movement is lateral but if you are settled in your chosen field then it is worth considering.
Salary / Benefits
Great workplace with great people. Co-employees are approachable and easy to work with. Working environment is empowering and positive. Management are considerate and gives value to their employees.
Salary / Benefits
I was able to gathered some friends. 2nd Family. You get to know everyone in the floor as it is a small company at certain points. Sometimes, you get a lot of things to do and sometimes you get get to spend some time to think over.
Salary / Benefits
everything you do is too professional. you must be on focus on computer screen in long hours. sometimes its boring but its fun because of free coffee.
Pros
free coffees
Cons
Salary / Benefits
Being under Shared Services division, we support NY office. Shift is always graveyard to match NY office working hours.

The experience with the company is fulfilling - you learn a lot. They have several applications you can learn, cross culture (Filipino and Americans) interaction is superb.
Pros
Company events that build camaraderie between employees
Salary / Benefits
People there help me improve my personal character help me to learn more actually it's only a contractual so i'm looking for a full-time job. Working with Canon is very fun and it didn't gave me a hard time working there, actually it makes more healthier .
Pros
free lunches once in a month
Salary / Benefits
Excellent environment and great place to work with. Was able to show and enhance my skills. Work ethics has been improved as well.
Salary / Benefits
I learneda lot in this company. Everyday I learned. They taught me how to be professional and how to be friendly with others.
Salary / Benefits
Workload was not assigned equally, thus some agents were loaded, some were not.