Camp Netanya Resort and Spa Employee Reviews for Guest Service AgentReview this company
Guest Service Agent1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 11 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Salary / Benefits
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I learned a lot of things in Camp Netanya specially in handling irate guests how to communicate other peoples and i enjoyed it a lot. The hardest part of my job is to to duty from Am shift up to Pm shift because my co-employee leave at work without any notice/resignation letter so i'm the one who assigned for the whole shift of duty otherwise i take it as advantage to develop my skills.
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Camp Netanya Resort and Spa?
See more Camp Netanya Resort and Spa reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Camp Netanya Resort and Spa. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 11 reviews
Ratings by category
2.4 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
1.7 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
1.8 out of 5 stars for Management
2.4 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Camp Netanya Resort and Spa
- What is the most stressful part about working at Camp Netanya Resort and Spa?4 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Camp Netanya Resort and Spa?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Camp Netanya Resort and Spa?2 people answered
- How are the working hours at Camp Netanya Resort and Spa?One person answered
- Why did you leave your job at Camp Netanya Resort and Spa?One person answered
- How about employee accomodations? Do you provide free staff room for them?
- What is Camp Netanya Resort and Spa sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?