Camp Netanya Resort and Spa

Camp Netanya Resort and Spa Employee Reviews

Philippines11 reviews

The management is anti employees

I wont recommend you to apply here. The management does not value their employees well. They are thinking by themselves only. The employees are not being heard or give opinions to the management. If ever you did, you might get suspended.

Good company discipline required to input to every employees

Human Resource Officer has plans for improvement of every employees, but in the end management still the last decision to make. In terms of harmonious relation to others, they built it as a family for every one. For my own opinion , everyone has a right to resigned if you feel different in one specific organization. For me , i need to resign or leave my family in Camp due to better offer for me. At the end we are the Captain of our future or destiny. So, you plan now.

Not a company to work with

Very poor managementNo service chargeUnethical HR and General ManagerNo proper training and no moral support to the employeeEverything is badIf someone made a mistake most employees are required to do overtime and correct it. Overtime not paid.

Toxic work place

Bad management, do not support managers for the betterment of the resort. Minimal knowledge by the human resource officer, no security of tenure, Substandard resort

Very Poor Management

Poor management, One sided HR and stupid manager with lack of respect.No love for all the employees, agency benefits are not well paid, wages are so low and sometimes under paid. Please make sure you are courageous when applying here. "THINK FIRST BEFORE APPLYING HERE! IT'S NEVER TOO LATE!"

Pros

Cons

No Free Lunch, Poor Management, Under Paid, Direct to the Agency

Accounting Department value your effort and commitment

Accounting head gives emphasize on employees worthy and capabilities. This department will help you uplift your personality and gain knowledge that will serve as your edge in entering a corporate world.

The work place are good

Good experience in working with this company. I learned good hospitality and good invironmenntt. The hardest part of the job I encountered was there are no manual on the important facilities.

nice

nice staff and good management. They really help and guide me a lot when I've done my OJT with them. It was nice working with them even in just limited time

Pros

free lunch

Productive and Happy and Healthy Environment

I learned a lot of things in Camp Netanya specially in handling irate guests how to communicate other peoples and i enjoyed it a lot. The hardest part of my job is to to duty from Am shift up to Pm shift because my co-employee leave at work without any notice/resignation letter so i'm the one who assigned for the whole shift of duty otherwise i take it as advantage to develop my skills.

Property for re structuring with major considerations to achieve 5 star rating

6 days work week with good salary grade with limited benefits not at par with other 5 star resorts. Questionable job security with non typical provincial work culture.

Pros

Promising themed property

Cons

Upper administrative mangement system

Good staff(only the staff)

If you expect big salary dont try because they only have provincial rate and its only 368 pesos without food allowance and the management is very annoying they are people with full of promises but no one will achieve their increase and another one their policy sucks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Camp Netanya Resort and Spa. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Camp Netanya Resort and Spa Reviews by Location

Learn about Camp Netanya Resort and Spa in popular locations

• Camp Netanya Resort and Spa
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?