CALAMBA DOCTORS' HOSPITAL

CALAMBA DOCTORS' HOSPITAL Work-Life Balance reviews

Philippines17 reviews

Clear
2.8Salary & Benefits

Long hours, nice doctors and coworkers.

co workers are all helpful and all employees are trained under ISO Audit. Workplace has the culture of "Alagang Kapamilya" being exercised to let everybody feel as part of a family.

Pros

meal stubs

more experienced

handle a different kind of patient and approach them with kind and patience. also have friends who help me to earned more knowledge about medical. i also can stand on my own problem.

Pros

bonus intensives

Cons

monthly

Accesible and fun

During my tenure to my previous company. I learned a lot about my job. I enjoyed stay to the the company for about 2 yeare and 8 months. However I need to grow to my profession.

Pros

Benifits like insurance, vacation leave

good training experience

* 8 hours shifting schedule *good training experience *fully loaded workload *good and competent colleages * I enjoyed taking care and providing quality care to every patient

Pros

monthly bonuses

Cons

Enjoyable part is the companion we get to each co-employee and the good relationship between us.

Each day of work in calamba doctors' hospital is a challenge. The problems I encountered makes me a better person and employee. I learned how to be a responsible and respectful staff in dealing with the relatives of our patiet. The hardest part of the job is that even the job is challenging and toxic, the salary has no increase. The most enjoyable part of the job in cdh is dealing with officemates and their company with each other. The management were not thinking of increase of salary. More work load but no increase.

Pros

Incentives every month

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CALAMBA DOCTORS' HOSPITAL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits