CALAMBA DOCTORS' HOSPITAL

CALAMBA DOCTORS' HOSPITAL Management reviews

Philippines17 reviews

Clear

Productive and fun workplace

typical day at work is answering clients' queries and redirecting them to specific departments. The management is generally accommodating. Colleagues are also friendly.

Ok work atmosphere

Management was responsive. Typical work day is toxic. Learned new skills (using EKG machine). Workmates were unfavorable. Hardest part of job was being with unfavorable workmates. Most enjoyed the active role of my position.

Enjoyable part is the companion we get to each co-employee and the good relationship between us.

Each day of work in calamba doctors' hospital is a challenge. The problems I encountered makes me a better person and employee. I learned how to be a responsible and respectful staff in dealing with the relatives of our patiet. The hardest part of the job is that even the job is challenging and toxic, the salary has no increase. The most enjoyable part of the job in cdh is dealing with officemates and their company with each other. The management were not thinking of increase of salary. More work load but no increase.

Pros

Incentives every month

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CALAMBA DOCTORS' HOSPITAL?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CALAMBA DOCTORS' HOSPITAL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits