CALAMBA DOCTORS' HOSPITAL

Philippines17 reviews

Clear
3.3Job Security & Advancement

Fun workplace

It's a great organization to work with. You will meet different types of people and will not get bored doing your work. You will learn a lot from your experience.

Pros

Flexible time

Cons

none I can think of

For fresh grads only

Collegues are ok, too much job workload, minimum salary and benefits. Toxic envirorment no bonuses extended hours of duty for backlog of work. No job security even you are a regular worker

Accesible and fun

During my tenure to my previous company. I learned a lot about my job. I enjoyed stay to the the company for about 2 yeare and 8 months. However I need to grow to my profession.

Pros

Benifits like insurance, vacation leave

Cons

Good Training ground for Nurses

It is a good training ground for nurses to hone their skills for it provides a challenging work environment. The people you will work with especially in the OR/DR/RR complex are very supportive and eager to teach all the things that you need to know about this profession.

Pros

Good and Challenging work environment

Calamba Doctor's Hospital

This Hospital gave me the reason to shown up my skills, providing a Quality Patient Care, Rendering my duty with a Happy thoughts and Positive vibes, either a day that is Crucial, Toxic and Vulnerable. I do learned a lot such as: Assessing, Planning, Intervention and Providing the care needed by my patients.I enyojed working with my co-workers, we help each other especially when we are running out of time, passby with smile and praying for a well duty. The hardest part of my job, when things turned into a nightmare, You know that we do our best but still, It's not enough to make the Life of your patients in good terms. The most enjoyable part was my job is so Unique and I Treasure all opportunity in helping me to be a excellent and amirable Nurse. I Salute Hospital's were my career boost in a Productive way.

A very good hospital.

1. It was a good opportunity to wok at this hospital because I gained a lot of experience about different medical laboratory jobs. 2. I was fun to work with my colleagues because they are very friendly and supportive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CALAMBA DOCTORS' HOSPITAL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

CALAMBA DOCTORS' HOSPITAL Reviews by Location

Learn about CALAMBA DOCTORS' HOSPITAL in popular locations

• CALAMBA DOCTORS' HOSPITAL
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?