CALAMBA DOCTORS' HOSPITAL

CALAMBA DOCTORS' HOSPITAL Employee Reviews

Philippines17 reviews

Productive and fun workplace

typical day at work is answering clients' queries and redirecting them to specific departments. The management is generally accommodating. Colleagues are also friendly.

Long hours, nice doctors and coworkers.

co workers are all helpful and all employees are trained under ISO Audit. Workplace has the culture of "Alagang Kapamilya" being exercised to let everybody feel as part of a family.

Pros

meal stubs

Fun workplace

It's a great organization to work with. You will meet different types of people and will not get bored doing your work. You will learn a lot from your experience.

Pros

Flexible time

Cons

none I can think of

"Alagang Kapamilya" culture

Pros

monthly incentives

Cons

no annual increase

For fresh grads only

Collegues are ok, too much job workload, minimum salary and benefits. Toxic envirorment no bonuses extended hours of duty for backlog of work. No job security even you are a regular worker

more experienced

handle a different kind of patient and approach them with kind and patience. also have friends who help me to earned more knowledge about medical. i also can stand on my own problem.

Pros

bonus intensives

Cons

monthly

productive work experience

at the start of the shift we normally do rounds and endorse the patients case to our fellow nurses. We do our holistic nursing care to our clients. we experience different kinds of cases wherein it improved our knowledge,skills and attitude towards our profession.

Pros

bonuses for those who performed well.

Ok work atmosphere

Management was responsive. Typical work day is toxic. Learned new skills (using EKG machine). Workmates were unfavorable. Hardest part of job was being with unfavorable workmates. Most enjoyed the active role of my position.

Accesible and fun

During my tenure to my previous company. I learned a lot about my job. I enjoyed stay to the the company for about 2 yeare and 8 months. However I need to grow to my profession.

Pros

Benifits like insurance, vacation leave

Good Training ground for Nurses

It is a good training ground for nurses to hone their skills for it provides a challenging work environment. The people you will work with especially in the OR/DR/RR complex are very supportive and eager to teach all the things that you need to know about this profession.

Pros

Good and Challenging work environment

Fulfilling

I previously work in a hospital setting. Learning to be at your best because you were serving ill patients that needs special attention, care and empathy. I work as a front liner in out-patient department. Greeting with smile and courtesy is a must to establish rapport. Managing the anger of sick patient is hard to do but doing your very best to let them feel that they are attending their needs is enough. I enjoyed it because when they are giving good remarks while you are just doing your job is enough.

Pros

Quarterly bonus, cheat allowance if you do not have late for a month

Cons

Too far from home

good training experience

* 8 hours shifting schedule *good training experience *fully loaded workload *good and competent colleages * I enjoyed taking care and providing quality care to every patient

Pros

monthly bonuses

Calamba Doctor's Hospital

This Hospital gave me the reason to shown up my skills, providing a Quality Patient Care, Rendering my duty with a Happy thoughts and Positive vibes, either a day that is Crucial, Toxic and Vulnerable. I do learned a lot such as: Assessing, Planning, Intervention and Providing the care needed by my patients.I enyojed working with my co-workers, we help each other especially when we are running out of time, passby with smile and praying for a well duty. The hardest part of my job, when things turned into a nightmare, You know that we do our best but still, It's not enough to make the Life of your patients in good terms. The most enjoyable part was my job is so Unique and I Treasure all opportunity in helping me to be a excellent and amirable Nurse. I Salute Hospital's were my career boost in a Productive way.

Incredibly smart and friendly people

motivated and goal driven and has positive outlook, have friendly co-workers have team work there have monthly meeting with all subordinates that help and give opinion to work better each employee

Productive to every duties

Typical day at cdh is busy , I've learned all about being a patient or customers suggestions and comments . My co- workers are friendly and the hardest part of the job is when you talked to someone who doesnt want to listen and to give your ideas to your superior. The most enjoyable part of the job is assisting customers /patients and having a bonding time with your co workers.

Pros

bonding time with your co workers

Cons

running out of time

Enjoyable part is the companion we get to each co-employee and the good relationship between us.

Each day of work in calamba doctors' hospital is a challenge. The problems I encountered makes me a better person and employee. I learned how to be a responsible and respectful staff in dealing with the relatives of our patiet. The hardest part of the job is that even the job is challenging and toxic, the salary has no increase. The most enjoyable part of the job in cdh is dealing with officemates and their company with each other. The management were not thinking of increase of salary. More work load but no increase.

Pros

Incentives every month

A very good hospital.

1. It was a good opportunity to wok at this hospital because I gained a lot of experience about different medical laboratory jobs. 2. I was fun to work with my colleagues because they are very friendly and supportive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CALAMBA DOCTORS' HOSPITAL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits