CAL-COMP PRECISION (PHILIPPINES), INC

CAL-COMP PRECISION (PHILIPPINES), INC Employee Reviews

Philippines12 reviews

Good for those who are well-experienced applicants.

Not good as starting job but pretty decent if you have a lot of experiences, you will be compensated accordingly. As a fresh grad I don't see staying here in the next 2 years.

Exact rate 3 star only

All i can say that company is very stressful job you have to work harder follow all rules ...standing position..no meal allowance ..very hot in production area

No good company

It's really sad when we see companies like this. What's your action plan on this? NO GOOD COMPANY and Worst Company. We’re all bound to have bad days, misjudge the situation or make a slip of the tongue. What is most concerning is our inability to recover in a way that actually repairs—rather than harms—relationships and careers.

n/a

good supervisors and managers there so much to learn to them they giving orientation each team and conducting oral traning for newlie hired technician or engineers.

Pros

free shuttle service

Cons

normal working hour

very productive and have good company policy

good work place very clean production and good people have good company policy good running machine and leader in production and the emplyee is very skillfull and good in production

the company is very productive

Gives good work experience. you have to explore and study every process on your own. you will attend the meetings with the customers and you need to render overtime due to endless job.

Pros

health card and free lunch

Cons

over time and no considerations even there is a calamity

Productive & fun worknplace

Having fun colleagues & work place and good colleagues, but expecting for additional benefits and compensation. Many new things should be learn on this company.

Challenging workplace

cal comp precision philippines inc. is a big company that can give a high salary for there employee,I learned a lot of knowledge since the time I work in this company.

Good

I have learned alot from Cal-Comp, though I went through a huge adjustments from the start because the culture here is different from my previous company, but eventually I coped up. The hardest part is when you dont have enough time with your family because you always have to extend more time to work.

Pros

Free shuttle

Cons

Long hours of work

Productive and fun

Working at calcomp is very toxic. Too many demand but very small salary, working inviroment is not safe. And the management is not easy to handle. Salary is not enough.

Pros

Free shuttle

Cons

Long Hours

Worst Company

I am not interested on this. The management has no support for the improvement of the area in printing department. The manager has no knowledge on how to use a computer..

Pros

Insentive Leave

Cons

Management is no good

Production Support

• In charge in Initial Sample Inspection Report (Package) • Quality Standard Instruction, Part Submission Warrant, Full Measurement Documentation, Gauge Repeatability & Reproducibility, Potential Failure Mode and Effect Analysis, Control Plan. • Handling Customer Complaint (dyson) and provide containment , corrective, and preventive actions (8D) report • Verify and if necessary, conduct analysis report to defect raw materials detected during IQC and OQC inspector and defect materials encountered by production.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CAL-COMP PRECISION (PHILIPPINES), INC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

CAL-COMP PRECISION (PHILIPPINES), INC Reviews by Location

Learn about CAL-COMP PRECISION (PHILIPPINES), INC in popular locations

• CAL-COMP PRECISION (PHILIPPINES), INC
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?