Cafe France

Cafe France Employee Reviews

Philippines59 reviews

Good training experience.

Cafefrance pushes you to your limits and helping you to understand the things that you need to do. Cafefrance is open for any suggestions and ideas to make a good start.

Nice working company

Clean restaurant, quiet ambiance, good standard, good management, good communication. This restaurant has a healthy food, sandwiches, and beverages. Nice co employee.

good @ manageable

being a stockman or warehouseman i get my work everyday to arrange @ compressing of all stocks so that I can easily to pick items @ preparing base in the order.i learn about fifo violations so that all stocks will nothing to expired,I will follow the rules of management @ maintain cleanliness.. I enjoy in this job together of w/my teamates

not so recommendable

Very stressful yet fulfilling kind of work. There were times that you'll lose patience because of the customers' complains. It is not an easy job. that's it.

Nahhhh

No benefits for employees who's working under agency for over a year now. No good offers. Too much workload. Too many bosses, and too many acting like the so-called boss. Stressful surroundings.

Good working place

Complaints depend on how you approach and interact with costumer. Good service tends to attract more regular customers. Always double check your orders and pending order, they are not like fastfood restuarant all food being serve are made to order They really provide a fresh and healthy food but a bit costly.

Its is good to with this Company. I learned alot of skills. So i enjoyed working at Cafefrance. The best Company i ever had.. Good people. Good ambiance.

A great way to start that everday you gain lessons and skills.

Cafe France is a good company to start your career. They train their employees very well such as giving free trainings and seminars, like food and safety sanitation and counterfeit bill. This company is a great start and a stepping stone for those fresh graduates as well as for part time students. Learnings here are worth it. They give you skills and learn how to be flexible and a great team player.They also promoting good staffs to become team leaders and management trainees.

Learning Enviroment for who is just starting.

Working in Cafe France or being a service crew is not easy and also not than difficult to work at. In working here you can learn a lot not just for food handling and food preparation but also to learn how to collabrate. And also learn how to make good coffee.

The hardest part is you're already undermanned but higher management will insist that you still have to lessen your manpower

Service is being sacrificed since we had to lessen our manpower because why on earth do you let a store w/ positive sales shoulder the expenses of the stores that don't profit. Why not work on helping your stores that sell & just close those that are not.

Not recommended

use your own load/data for work slow internet connection Pentium 4 computers 5 days work week is good use your Own resources to finish the job no allowance treated as robots

Happy and enjoying work job experienced

Happy and enjoying work job experienced. I would never forget this job because I like my knowledge Is improve fast. How to make a bread and pasta. Thank you so much cafe france

Cafe france

Being a staff of cafe france its good, but the problem is the management we dont have a team work... team for for the staff we have but for the management its poor... actually dor the seek of the store we do what is right and we do our best to make costumer satisfied of our costumer service.

Very productive, everything is manage.

Learns quickly, Excellent multi-tasker,Collaborative team work, Reliable and focused, Personable and out going, Comfortable, its nice work here, all is well.

productive and good workplace

I worked form monday to friday, 8 hours per day. I learned that my department is the heart of the business because we delivered the goods to the warehouse that let the stores work.

Productions food plant maintain check every time

About working every time monitor machine and set your schedule of Maintenance and clean and check all parts event your trouble machine stock all check every hour monitor reading

Pros

No my own buy food

Cons

Every time overtime

Good ambiance. Delicious foods

I really love the store and my co workers but i hate our management. Our managers are so bias that they just care for themselves. One of them initiates gossips and very unprofessional thats why many of us already resigned.

Pros

Free wifi

Cons

Peak days. Mall midnight sales

The food is great but the office atmosphere is toxic

The workload is heavy but there is always free food. A lot of travelling is involved. Office politics is worse; they don't like fraternizing in the office.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Toxic workplace

Productive and fun workplace

I worked here for a decade and obviously I enjoyed working here..I learned a lot in this institution.This is not just a work place for me, but also my second home.

I gained a lot of experience and motivation, with my collaegues, and guests good communications.

*Greatest work achievements *Fun and gained more knowledge to learn *Good communication and socialize *Guest satisfaction interms of service *Have a good standard operation procedure. *Learning everyday makes myself more confidence.

Pros

Free Duty Meal

Cons

9hrs duty w/ 1 hour break

Fun work place

I learned a lot through seminars, trainings and revalida and applied it to my duty. I gain confidence talking to the customers and assisting their wants and needs.

Pros

Free meal at cafe france. Monthly incentives when you hit the target

Cons

Long hours. Shifting schedules

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cafe France. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Salary / Benefits