CGI Group
Information from CGI Group:

CGI Group Employee Reviews

Philippines43 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Work culture and member engagement are great. Job opportunities abound if one is open and member development is available. Managers are not bosses, but leaders who mentored me into who I am today. Working across the globe is not a problem.
Salary / Benefits
They achieved for innovative work balance and flexible hours when it comes to work. They host trainings for their members that they can apply it the work place.
Salary / Benefits
Some employees can be difficult which contributes to a challenging work environment. There is little to zero chances of career advancement within our team.
Salary / Benefits
I would highly recommend this to my friends and other people. It's a multi-lingual company and we have a lot of friendly employees there. They also have a good working environment.
Salary / Benefits
Tough place to work as most workdays was the graveyard shift, start at 3 pm pay your own lunchbreak of 2 hours, get home depending on traffic around 1 am, sleep and then ready for a rotating work schedule at 9 am
Salary / Benefits
CGI provided career opportunity as I was expose to a new field, where I developed and learnt new skills. You can deal with different people with different skills and learn from them
Salary / Benefits
Genoeg doorgroei mogelijkheden. Harde bedrijfscultuur, maar als je daar me om kunt gaan zijn er veel kansen.
Salary / Benefits
I believe i have found the company that compliments my ideology for how a company should operate. Great company to work for; Fun workplace; They treated you with respect and had decent benefits.Had a great experience with CGI Philippines. Thank you for giving me the chance for be part of the Company.
Salary / Benefits
It is really amazing how you can work with so many people from different countries and culture in the company. The infrastructure and system is really stable and secured so you can rest assured that you can build your career here. They take care of their employees well.
Pros
Diverse environment. Full benefits.
Cons
Career advancement really takes long.
Salary / Benefits
Salary is good. Career advancement and Management needs improvement. Lack of a career path must be improved upon since most people are multi-skilled consultants .
Salary / Benefits
Motivates employees to work on their best and recognize them for it.
They held semi annual employee satisfaction review and acts based on its results.

They have an open door policy.

They encourage you look for opportunities that would make you grow.
Pros
Holiday Meal Allowance is provided if your working on a PH holiday.
Cons
Limited pantry options
Salary / Benefits
Work from home is the best and also they show the work life balance. Other team members doesnt have a team spirit. So I need to study by myself. But still I got a very happy Team.
Salary / Benefits
Can meet deadline, no escalations. Busy at work but still handle work life balance. I usually go to work 3pm to 12mn. Maybe the hardest part of my job is when you are unfamiliar of the reports or tasks but still need to work on that
Salary / Benefits
In this company, you are able to be productive while having fun. Productive in a sense that you become an effective employee because of the workplace environment and fun in a sense that you get to know your workmates and you always work as a team.
Salary / Benefits
- Overall the company has competitive salary offer,
- fun and productive workplace.

- they provide training lessons for the employee to enhance the skills.
Salary / Benefits
Many opportunities across the company, flexible work schedule allows work from home. Downside is low salary and not so good compensation and benefits package
Salary / Benefits
We were told that its a "ONE DAY HIRING" process but it took around 3-5 days before the last interview took place. One recruitment officer told us that we will be informed the next day about the result of our application, whether we made the cut or not, they will give us a call and inform us. Thought that was good since other companies don't really do that. It has been a week and I still haven't heard from them. I tried to follow up but I never heard from them ever again. It's okay if I didn't make it but wrong expectation was set. Not cool.
Pros
Na
Salary / Benefits
+good management and happy workplace
+great benefits

+great colleagues

+more opportunity

+training and development are commendable

+more learnings and events to experience
Salary / Benefits
- Required to time in and out.
- Colleagues are not approachable.

- Team leaders are not that helpful

- Management do listen to employees. Very transparent.
Pros
Good starting salary
Cons
No work from home
Salary / Benefits
Productive in a sense that you know your job so you know how to work around. Quality driven from onboarding, training, work proper and career development. Member (employee) oriented. Competitive compensation and benefits
Salary / Benefits
a typical day at work is validation invoices from different client .. i leaned how to focus and manage time ... management is nice... work place is very nice too.... the hardest part of the job is when i received error... but the enjoyable part of the job because of error i learned and i explore and show my more knowledge in that position..
Pros
free health card
Cons
for 1 year