Business Profiles Inc

Business Profiles Inc Employee Reviews

Philippines9 reviews

you'll get a good experience on research and writing but not the job if youre after the salary and benefits

learned a lot from colleagues and seniors in terms of writing and researching but work is sometimes tedious and doesn't really compensate much. Sometimes worked beyond my working hours

Pros

hands on training and good experience if you want to grow professionally in terms of research, fun colleagues and very challenging work

Cons

long hours, salary and benefits not that high, demanding clients

Productive and fun co-workers

Fun co workers also former accounting team is family oriented. The only problem is the records and backlogs for Accounting files are really hard to find It.

Pros

Cons

It's really hard to file an OT

A good place to start a career and a company worth working for

Being new in Business Profiles requires patience because things will have to be learned on one's own, subject to the submission of reports to the management of activities done. Nevertheless, the employees and the management are not difficult to interact with because they are willing to assist as long as the concerns are properly raised.

Challenging

It was a challenging environment yet, I learned a number of lessons as I worked. I enjoyed building friendships among my colleagues. Everyday is a learning experience. I appreciate how my superior has guided me during my stay.

Still have room for improvement, long hours without overtime pay, management is not looking after employees welfare, they can improve management If they want, increase paychecks/salaries of workers, they should give more incentives, should give commissions on time.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Long hours without pay

fun and have and energy for the work

what ive learned in my previous work is to work hard, know the time management, and have extra patient for every task given to makes sure that it will work it out fine or good. ive been so close to the management because of my loyalty and hardwork the i give. in my co workers they are been so nice to me and very cooperative. the hardest of my job is when they give a project up to the last minute in you need to finish it immediately. for me the most enjoyable part of my job is when i learned something new. and when i finish the project that they gave to me.

Too stressful

Too stressful to work. Always no holidays. Employees are not well payed. I checked my SSS, but I only had 1 month of contribution. I stayed at the company around 8 months.

IT Office taugh me everything that I need to learn. The management is not that good but my colleagues are fun to be with.

My typical day at work is troubleshooting of printers, emails, internet connections freezing desktops or laptops etc. The hardest part of my job is that when my IT officer was on leave and the internet connections was lost at first i don't know what the problem is I checked the routers and switches and then I call for the technical support of PLDT and the problem is in their center/office.

Multitasker Assistant

I am in charge of recruitment, benefits, employee relations and support in administration.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Business Profiles Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Business Profiles Inc Reviews by Location

Learn about Business Profiles Inc in popular locations

• Business Profiles Inc
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?