Business Profiles Inc

Business Profiles Inc Employee Reviews

Philippines7 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Being new in Business Profiles requires patience because things will have to be learned on one's own, subject to the submission of reports to the management of activities done.
Nevertheless, the employees and the management are not difficult to interact with because they are willing to assist as long as the concerns are properly raised.
Salary / Benefits
It was a challenging environment yet, I learned a number of lessons as I worked. I enjoyed building friendships among my colleagues. Everyday is a learning experience. I appreciate how my superior has guided me during my stay.
Salary / Benefits
Still have room for improvement, long hours without overtime pay, management is not looking after employees welfare, they can improve management If they want, increase paychecks/salaries of workers, they should give more incentives, should give commissions on time.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Long hours without pay
Salary / Benefits
what ive learned in my previous work is to work hard, know the time management, and have extra patient for every task given to makes sure that it will work it out fine or good.
ive been so close to the management because of my loyalty and hardwork the i give. in my co workers they are been so nice to me and very cooperative. the hardest of my job is when they give a project up to the last minute in you need to finish it immediately.

for me the most enjoyable part of my job is when i learned something new. and when i finish the project that they gave to me.
Salary / Benefits
Too stressful to work. Always no holidays. Employees are not well payed. I checked my SSS, but I only had 1 month of contribution. I stayed at the company around 8 months.
Salary / Benefits
My typical day at work is troubleshooting of printers, emails, internet connections freezing desktops or laptops etc.
The hardest part of my job is that when my IT officer was on leave and the internet connections was lost at first i don't know what the problem is I checked the routers and switches and then I call for the technical support of PLDT and the problem is in their center/office.
Salary / Benefits
I am in charge of recruitment, benefits, employee relations and support in administration.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Business Profiles Inc?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Business Profiles Inc. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6