Business Debt Adjusters

Business Debt Adjusters Employee Reviews

Every opportunity to succeed

If you are tough and can stick with it, they give you every opportunity to succeed. Follow instructions, work hard, show up. There's room for growth and a great group of people with work with and support each other. Also, the leads and technology are the best in the business.

Pros

leads, work from home

Cons

variable income

It was Okay

Good job if you have that "Grindset". Be prepared to make 300 calls a day its very draining. It involves a lot of calls with many people who aren't responsive to what you have to say so you need to have a very never give up attitude. Personally it wasn't for me

Pros

Good Leadership

Cons

Pay is strictly commission

Professional & flexible work

They're professional way of working style, good to learn many things, Appreciation to employees, good stability, good growth, employee oriented, had learned many things here

Good company to work

Many new things to learn. Good organisation and very fun and excited to work in such a great competitive environment.Employee friendly and welfare organisation

Pros

Was inspired working there

Cons

Leave due to my problems

Knowledge I gained from BDA

A lot of technical and personality development trainings conducted by the management, helped me a lot to increase my knowledge and confidence within the team and industry.

Pros

Great improve for myself. A lot of learn material.

No complain

Happy that I worked for BDA and gained a lot of knowledge. Management and ITsupport the whole team were very helpful and really nice place of work.And would recommend friends or family in the near future.

Great company to work for..

Pay, benefits and support are great. There is plenty of cross functional progression opportunities for those that want them and are willing to work hard for them. The job is constantly evolving. They reward you well, but quite rightly expect you to work hard in response.

Pros

doesnt have time restrictions

Cons

some of colleagues pretty straight

Very unfair to the employee

Yes it is easy to be hired here at BDA... However they will send a message on Slack for a meeting that is everyday meetings.. VM's are not qualified as talk time. It's very stressful to get a client since some of them hangs up while you're still talking and they say it was very easy.. on training yes it is but in reality it's not! One more thing.. you just did your best but not appreciated instead they will kick you out if they want too.. they won't notify you...Try it to believe it..

Pros

4am dismissed on Friday

Cons

They're kicking freelance employees without notification.

Good company, Steady,

Good Company but too much practice pitch everyday, but it's great. good people inside the company and they will guide you to make a sale and help business owners

Pros

Good for with sales experience

Cons

too much meeting

Excellent

Remote work at BDA has a superb setup just outside of town. I thoroughly enjoyed my time there and found the technology and projects to be leading edge.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Business Debt Adjusters?

Easy and flexible way to earn money

It's nice to work here. Proofit. Communicative trainers and team with each other via Slack. The job is very straight-forward and everyone seems friendly. They hire high-quality educators.

I worked too hard to get in and in the end is trash

They will tell you that you are not going to be cold calling and there and in bound and outbound calls and in the most part they have their own client and that's a very big lie.You are going to be cold calling 200% of the time not only cold calling you are looking first to see if they have cash advance then see if they're qualified or not makes it very difficult to make a close or sale.

Pros

You are wasting your time at home

Cons

Worse than a sale job

May 27, 2021
I'm sorry that your experience wasn't what you expected. We are building a recruitment platform for work from home. Like many things now, work from home isn't for everyone. We begin the process by having our reps start on outbound campaigns as they train. We train daily and work to get our reps on better sources as their experience grows. Generally, it can take as long as 3 months to be moved into an inbound lead source. When a rep puts in the effort, we continue training. Often people are terminated because of poor dial time, many missed trainings, and an inability to retain subject matter. That is the reason we pay for training and we also give bonuses for talk time.

Remote

Remote work from home position Lots of meetings team like setting Cold calling averaging around 200 a day 9-5 type schedule 1 hour lunch Lots of meetings

Pros

Remote

Cons

No benefits

May 27, 2021
If you have any recommandations. Please let us know. We are adapting to covid and building a fully remote company. Initially you cold call but quickly move into better lead sources as your experience increases. We train daily, because of the difficult nature of the work, we also keep our compensation fairly high.

Great management, plenty of quality leads, opportunity to make real money, great hours so you can have a life to enjoy your money. Plus, it's a nice feeling when you help a business owner save their business and jobs.I think anyone who puts in the effort and sticks to it will be very successful here.

Pros

Not micromanaged, easy going office atmosphere, and chance to make allot of money.

Cons

It's sales so it's a grind but that's anywhere.

Great team to join

Super supportive management team. They do actually want you to succeed and offer all the support necessary to make a fantastic income with all the benefits of working from home. It is hard work, but within 3-4 months of learning, training and hands-on experience it is one of the best financial decisions I have made.

Pros

work from home, kinda flexible hours

Cons

Daily meeting

Found My New Home

After being with another company for many years and feeling like I lost my family because of Covid shutdowns, I was really worried that I wouldn't be able to find the culture and environment that I had before with my previous employer. I am so happy to say that my fears were wrong. At Business Debt Adjusters (BDA), I truly have found a new home.The management is supportive, and provides me with ongoing training, and has figured out how to make their company and employees successful in a remote position. They have what I think are brilliant IT staff that have applied the technology needed to allow working remotely to go extremely smoothly. There have been very few kinks, and when there were, it was usually my fault.The training they have developed has enabled me to take my already present sales skills, and hone them to be successful at promoting their already excellent program. Great place to work with great people- my coworkers are supportive and fun., with an amazing management team and a CEO who is very hands-on, who listens and makes things happen!

Pros

Flexible remote work

Cons

A LOT TO LEARN- but very well worth it - be prepared to use your intelligence

It was ok

It was ok, training could be better pay was decent, everything was fine people were nice work was simple wasn’t easy but straightforward clock in and clock out

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

The harder you work, the more money you make!

I learned a lot about the industry. So far so good... The owner is on your team and will go above and beyond for you as long as you put in the work.

Pros

Uncapped Potential

Cons

Learning curve

Great place to learn about sales

If your looking for a sales job, this is the place! I’ve learned so much about sales and finance since I started here 4 months ago. The only con is trainings can be too long and repetitive but overall the information is great!

Pros

Lots of training! Great culture - everyone is helpful. Pay is good if you work hard.

Cons

Long meetings.

Terrible

Completely unprofessional and poor correspondence in hiring process. The recruiter for position literally wrote LOL in a reply when I told her I found a better opportunity after not being offered a position other than the one I was very much qualified for. Hiring process appears to be extremely bias. If you are thinking to apply to this company, I strongly recommend you keep looking. Not a good experience at all.

June 16, 2020
Hi Ozzie, I’m very sorry that you feel this way. Due to COVID-19 there were some delays with our interview process, however, I always returned your text messages and calls. Unfortunately, Alex decided to move forward with a candidate with more experience. It was an extremely tough decision because we did enjoy meeting you. Hence, why we offered you another position within the company that matched your background and experience. I was very happy to hear that you landed a role with a company that you felt was better. I also offered the opportunity to reach back out to us if anything has changed. Again, I’m sorry for the delays and I’m very happy to hear that you found another job. Good luck!

Major growth opportunity

Management wants you to exceed and grow fast. Potential here is huge. The follow up here is amazing. Constant coaching and you will never feel alone here. Definitely an amazing company to work for.

Pros

Fast Growth/top-tier management

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Business Debt Adjusters. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits