Bum Equipment

Bum Equipment Employee Reviews

Philippines10 reviews

Stressful yet somewhat fulfilling

If you are willing to work with less supervision and stressful work environment, you may join this company. The salary is not that good but it can suffice your daily necessities.

competitive place

In this kind of place you must be attentive and must have be collaboration because of the compitetives business that you can hit the targets,must be also alert in stocks monitoring in out stocks.

Good company for internship

Employees are kind and very welcoming to their OJTs. There is also an allowance of P100/day and they will give you a giveaway after you finish your internship. You will learn a lot from them.

ok

The job is ok but the salary is very low because of the provincial rate, only 370 or 380 a day is our basic salary. We're also wearing high heels so for me it's the hardest part of working as a sales associate.

selling skills

to be good sales clerk address a customer's needs . and give them a quality and value of the item do you sell and greet customer each and every time .

Pros

1hour lunch break and 30mins coffee break

Cons

straight duty is okay

fun workplace

I learned a lot of things like managing a clothing company like BUM in our place. the hardest part was when i don't have time to rest during overtimes. the most enjoyable is when customers are satisfied on our products.

Pros

have a vacant time

Cons

with highly productive place while working with employees with good attitude.

Exciting in regards with the monthly/weekly roving of our branches of boutiques nationwide..but risky as well. Co-employees are fun to be with.. Management is good.

Pros

all benefits such are sss, pagibig, philhealth etc.are included

Cons

mandatory of weekly/monthly roving nationwide

Fun and productive workplace

You will learn a lot of things on how the operations work from day to day. Workplace has a family oriented culture.Everyone is easy to get along with.

Learning everyday

Good experience. enjoyment at work,nice colleagues. good company, supportive in their employees, met different kind of people,learning, strengthen socializing

Pros

open overtime

Cons

no regularizations

fun and enjoyable

I start working at 9 o clock in the morning and end 9 o clock in the evening. I have learned to balance my time and people. I have learned also how cooperation makes the day successful. the hardest part of the job is when their would be a conflict between employees, yet allowing them to express their opinions and suggestions solves the problem itself.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bum Equipment?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bum Equipment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Bum Equipment
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?