BSP and Company

BSP and Company Employee Reviews

Very Challenging and Good working environment

The President is very humble and generous. I stayed here for almost a year and so far, my experience here is very fun & unforgettable. The top management could recognize you if you perform your work well. Quarterly bonuses can motivate you throughout. Although, the workload is very disgusting but if you consider it as a challenge, you may able to surpass it.

one of the best company

bsp & co. inc is one of the best company for me, a christian company that is christ centered - tagline is "we work for the lord not for men". everyone should consider choosing to apply on this company.

Management inconsistency

Long working hours.Stressful management style.Too many promises from the management but will not pursue.With labor issues.Even on some holidays,staff were required to report for work.

Pros

Staffs were friendly.

Salary / Benefits

as a waiter its a hardwork place

i learn about fast working and a hardworking person and i balance my time and im always focus in my work only. Im a Hardworking person and always present.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

8hrs of work
Salary / Benefits

My tsya with BSP is good.

I just had my On-the-job training in BSP, so far I had fun with my seniors and the taught me a lot. But they lack in rooms for us to stay. But still they find us a simple room to stay and gave us some work to do.

Salary / Benefits

Observed and practice good values in the implementation of project.

Always follow protocol of the company in accordance with the policies of the government in the construction industry, especially safety measures of the project, including the highest quality of service to the clients.

Pros

contract

Cons

contract

Productive Workplace

There's nothing wrong with the working enviroment, but the attitude od their employees is the one they really need to look after. They also make sure that you are willing to do your job very well.

Pros

Compressed Working Hours

Cons

Long Hours

sometimes fun workplace

long hours of work (8:30 am to 7:30 pm) , sometimes stressful. The owner is so down to earth.Additional 30 minutes if holiday fall on Monday to Thursday

Pros

free meal if you work on saturday

Salary / Benefits

productive in giving workers knowledge on their specific job

I was their Environmental, Health, Safety and Security Department Head. My Job was to maintain the safeness of the worker's and the job site. updating the management regarding the Government mandatory regulations. inform all employee's to their rights and obligations while they are in the company premises. coordinate with local government like Department of Labor, Philippine Weather agency, Police, Bureau of fire protection and Department of Health. I coordinate this offices because it is part of my jurisdiction as EHSS Dept. Head. I also conducted seminars and orientation regarding 5S, Safety and Health and Security Procedures. I am very Happy doing my Job as Department Head and I am also very happy that every workers are following the safety rules and regulations that I implemented so that no body will be hurt during or while they are working.

Pros

free meals to all employee every concrete pouring

Cons

we have a 15 minutes break, 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon

Higher Salary because of Overtime

A place where i starts my first step to become a HR admin .A best place where i had learn a little in the field of HR. i thanks for i got employed here for a month.

Pros

I had enjoy

Cons

No problem because i can benefits as well i extended my time in the office

Jobs at BSP and Company

See more jobs
Salary / Benefits

• Utilized computer-aided design software to prepare blueprints

• Interpreted architectural and engineering sketches to create detailed blueprints for construction projects.• Rendered schematics in computer-aided software to produce 2D and 3D models.
Salary / Benefits

We are trained mostly based on experience. We accept difficult challenges with great team work. It is the culture built on this company.

We do multi-tasking, we plan ahead what to do for tomorrow, we submit daily Accompl. We encounter great difficulties but with great teamwork we are able to surpass and suceed. We are always positive. We still have family time even though sometimes we work overtime to target deadlines.

Pros

Free electric, water bills. Free accommodation.

Cons

Long hours work but not all the time. We still have time for ourselves and for familu
Salary / Benefits

• Execute a daily routine of monitoring to the heavy equipment and machine for their schedule of preventive maintenance

i enjoyed working with my team especially if we received our salary with exact overtime payment. The only hardest part on this job is if we encounter machine trouble at the middle of the night during the operation.

Pros

free accommodation
Salary / Benefits

I am do estimates for quotation and biddings. i am also making progress billings on on-going projects, making project planning and cash flows, project monitoring and change orders.

Productive & fun.

Productive and good communication with coworker,team building,good communication with the site project,good communication to the supplier,Good benefits.

Pros

Incentive

Salary / Benefits

full of pressure but a compliment from the bosses when the job well done is what make me fell great all day.

in engineering office we have to work not less than 8 hours but I usually work for 10 hrs. facing my desktop...plotting/dafting using autocad 2013. checking progress photos needed for compliance reports ang blling. I learn multi-tasking eventhough i was employed as CADD Operator I was also assign to do the reporting for our maintenance reports. the hardest part of the job is that....no photos submitted from the site..I cant submit photos before the date due and response time based on contract specs ang general conditions. the most enjoyable part is that...we have no millions of penalty due to non-compliance report of our client and consultants...

good starting

daily routine was receiving reimbursement, contact project accountant, review such report, create vouchers. i learned a lot from this company, specially this was my first job. i have build good friends relationship w/ workers there. Hardest part is when project decreases their revolving fund. enjoyable part is when you accomplish your reports.

tough

Prepares Project Cost Estimates & Billing. Evaluates the invoices of the sub-contractor.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BSP and Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7Salary / Benefits