Brother Industries

Brother Industries Employee Reviews

Philippines105 reviews

Okay, not for ambitious people.

Very good with company benefits and other incentives. Nothing much in terms of career growth and opportunity. There are many tenured employees so that's something.

Pros

Very stable. You can see very tenured employees.

Cons

No growth, low wage.

Engaged in Service

This is the best part of my work experience so far. It encourages me to dream big and achieve your target. It teaches me how to communicate and offer services to other people.

Pros

Trip incentive

Cons

No opportunity direct

productive and happiness

to maintain the cleanliness happy work place many learning about the materials of product and the team will be injoying the job. good sallary . they learn more a lot.

Fucos and Be proud to belong of your company

To obtain a certain position which would allow me to put me into fit my knowledge and skills, develop further my potentials and experience provide progress as a professional that solicits increased level of responsibility and self -esteem which would lead to significant advancements in my career.

I have my best experience in BIP Inc.

I have my best experience in Brother Industries Philippines Inc. I have learn so many things like knowing some electrical chores and enjoying being a part of company where I can apply my skills.

Pros

Many Benefits.

Nice Company

The most enjoyable part of my job is when i am repairing many kinds of machines this is my favorite part of my job. My co-workers are very jolly when we are at the canteen area i love that attitude.

Pros

Free rice

Cons

Overtime

production operator is a challenging work experience

a friendly co worker,nice environment,day and night working hour is such a wonderful,the unexpected dismiss of the work,i learned a lot,how to deal with different people.

Pros

free food

Cons

no work

Productive and enjoyable workplace with other employees who is nice to everyone

Its nice working in Brother because people respect each other inside. The hardest part of my job is when im running out of time . The most enjoyable is when have a holidays like christmas party. Even our bosses is joined to us. And they give a free food.

Pros

Free rice

productive and fun

okay and fun..ive learn more about electonics. the management and my co workers is okay also. the hardest part is when night shift.the most enjoyable part is when you talk to your co workers.

Pros

break

Cons

long hours/OT

fun work place

its been a tiring day everyday, but we can't feel that we're tired. beacause me and my morkmates are enjoying on what we are doing. we learn a lot there.

Pros

affordable foods for lunch

Daily challenging experience

Handling production daily quality issues related to parts. Escalation of parts abnormalities to each suppliers. Dealing with different level on the company's organization. Initiative for handling issues that other members may not accomodate due to other items (related to teamwork management). Hardest part of the job was the series of quality issues with minimal no. of person incharge. Enjoyable parts was the closure of each quality issues with effective permanent countermeasure.

Pros

Free rice during lunch, rice subsidy, meal allowanace, transpo allowance

Cons

Long Hours

Good Company

Good company because they make sure the safety of every employees and staffs are kind to operators.The company is think about the customers satisfaction.

Pros

kind staffs, you're not stress in working

Cons

low in salary

Learned both management and technical side of my work environment

My responsibility in my previous work is exciting because this field is not what i learned in the university. This is quite hard but learning new things give self-esteem. The challenges I've faced became easier and happier because my co-worker that shared their knowledge and vice versa. This company is new so we need to study and decide standard for it.

To work and share with different people

Iam willing to work at any day that which will my boss ask me, what I learned from my previous jobs is to be patient, no matter how hard the job could be you will not work alone, the most enjoyable part of the job is when you see everything going fine and you see your company profit very well.

Pros

Free food and transporation

Cons

nothing

Starting company

Brother is a good company but still need improvement in its management and giving benefits to its employees. needs more collaborative environment.

Very Comfortable

We have a very Productive day always. I learned alot especially on time management. The management is quite strict. With my co-workers there is no problem. we're like family.

Light Feeling of work surroundings

People/Co-workers are very kind and professionals. It has a good quality of work being done inside the company. Documents are all organize and a certified by ISO 9001

Pros

Free meal and transportation

Productive and Self-developing company

Brother Industries Philippines gave me the opportunity to grow and develop my engineering career as a Production Engineer (Plastic Injection Molding Team) and I had acquired knowledge, technical skills, and experience that I could apply to my continuing pursuit in establishing my career.

A great experience for a a fresh graduate of Industrial Engineering

Work starts from 8 AM up to 5:30 PM, Mondays to Saturdays (Only once a month). I learned about the system in quality control field and also the production of printers. The management gives their employees the chance to grow and explore the day to day activity inside the company. A good interaction within the top management and the workers are maintained. The hardest part of the job is when some parts are defective to use and considered to be in critical stocks that lead sometimes to production line stop. This scenario needs the cooperation within the internal departments and most especially from the supplier (both local and imported). The most enjoyable part of the job is to meet different suppliers, whether it is from the middle management or from the top management and have the chance to talk problems regarding the quality of parts.

Pros

Free Shuttle Service

Cons

Short Distance only

Extend the route of free shuttle service.

Discipline and responsible for my task.Respecting the co-workers ang always communicate to avoid mis-understanding.

Pros

Incentives for no absent for the whole month.

Cons

no overtime (sometimes)

Brother Industries is establishing company in terms of products produced in the Phillippines.

A typical day at work: An average of 30 printer machines to be conducted analysis. What I have learned: Analytic flow and/or procedure. Leadership Skills / Supervisory Skills. Management: I am directly reporting to Section's Manager and Adviser who are Japanese adept in Assembly and Analysis work. About Co-workers: My co-workers are smart and industrious. The hardest part of the Job: Analysis of new problem (not yet encountered in Brother Philippines or even in Brother Industries China). The most enjoyable part of the job: Being sent to BISZ (China) for training and set-up of new model.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brother Industries. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits