Brother Industries

Brother Industries Employee Reviews

Philippines105 reviews

Okay, not for ambitious people.

Very good with company benefits and other incentives. Nothing much in terms of career growth and opportunity. There are many tenured employees so that's something.

Pros

Very stable. You can see very tenured employees.

Cons

No growth, low wage.

productive and fun wrok place

I have learned so many thing while Im in Brother, including manage to face a different situation inside the company, boost my confidence of facing different kind of people and in different mood, having stratigic response to every problem we encountered. It helps me develop my personality, even inside and outside the company. For me, they need to improve the management specially in some department of the company. The hardest part of a job is when we encounter the very rare trouble or problem. but I enjoy it. It makes me learn and think of every possible cause of the problem. I love challenges. :) The most enjoyable part of a job, any job, is that I learned, I love waht Im doing and gain many friends. For me, those are the reasons why I enjoy while I am working in Brother.

Pros

allowance :)

Cons

Challenging in both work and environment

I am on my 6th month and I am still learning everyday, how to improve my daily work, how to deal with complicated situations, how to communicate well with other employees.

Pros

Not forceful to work overtime.

have team work and good organization

• Conducts machine parameters checking. • Perform measuring using microscope. • Machine troubleshooting Perform 5's before and after work Hard working and fast learner

Pros

45 pesos meal allowance

Productive and diverse workplace

My typical day at work there was flexible work tasks. You can be assigned with different responsibilities. There was always schedule for everything and always have time-bound tasks. The workplace culture was very strong and dynamic. The people there were very accommodating and friendly.

A Good Company

A company with good working environment. Very nice people to be with and to work with. You can learn many things in this company. If I had a chance, one of the company you wish to go back.

productive

productive good company good co worker long hours of work have good management safety first ive learned to stand all day and be hardworking because if you do your best the success will come

Pros

free rice

Cons

Pleasure for being a part Brother Industries.

Brother industries is a manufacturing company of printers. As an employee Brothers i learned how balance the work load using time management.Japanese people is very kind and helpful and understanding to us. The hardest part of the job is to refuse the work given by the superior even you have so many task to do. The most enjoyable part of the job was when we encountered trouble on the machine not only Filipino try to fix the machine, All of us go the defective machine to check to avoid more downtime.

fun workplace

the work is good the work place is good the managers and the co workmates are good but the salary is not enough .. I choose to resign to find better oppurtunity

Nice and Friendly

The Admin staff is verry strict about time management, They help each other once, So you must prepare yourself to be flexible and fast learner at time.

Pros

Free Merienda when you are in training

Productive Company

Ho to protect company property which I handling Security Management, duties and responsibilities of being General affairs office staff, I enjoyed also all Activity of the company in terms of CSR Activity.

Pros

Meal allowance

Overtime

The Quality Department value overtime and have schedule of staff OT. Most departments and sectns don't provide training for growth of employee. There is imbalance in the distribution of workloads, and no clear job description.

Pros

Rice Allowance, can use personal phone inside company, shuttle allowance

Cons

Mandatory overtime for some sections, shuttle is inside industrial park only, working days have saturdays.

Management of GM not that good.

The President is kind and accommodating as well as the Logistics manager and the team. But the treatment of GM and HR with the agency based employees is not good.

Production Technician

Hard working Easily adjust in working environment Cheerful in working Computer literate Good leadership Have initiative for new learning Confident Energetic

Stressful

Low salary but many responsibilities. Though workmates are fun, you have to deal with many problems specially when you're in the tooling engineering.

A nice and safe place of work

Long time absorption of employees, good working environment. no over time, free rice in lunch, free shuttle. not heavy work load, safe and good working environment.

Pros

free rice during lunch, free shuttle

Cons

no over time

it is fun and enjoyable workplace.

I was working at Brothers Industries and i find it a happy work place. Even though I work under pressure we give a good quality of service as well.But the employee needs be motivated by giving more benefits and a higher compensation.

Pros

Food and transportation allowance.

Cons

Long hours of work.

Im hardworking and able to adopt easily

I can learn fast and can sympathized to other workers.. im a friendly type person. I can do multi tasking, you can count on me all the time. I can render overtime

Pros

incentives

Cons

Very productive and fun environment.

It was fun being with the company I worked for. It was sad when the account had to close because of confidential reason. I learned a lot from the account especially from the people behind the account. The product, the tools, everything. What I am right now is different from what I was before. Management is really not a management but a family. You will never feel alone nor left behind. They would assist you and explain anything work-related if they have to. Workplace culture is like at home. Professional and home at the same time. Hardest part of the job is seeing the people leaving not because they want to but they have to. Most enjoyable part of the job is learning while you had fun at the same time.

Pros

Incentives and a token of appreciation even just for a simple thing.

A very enjoyable workplace where co employees are jolly even though there's pressure in job. I've learned how to do SAP. I gain my confidence in BIPH.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

LOng hours

You can gain more knowledge about any kinds of technology.

I have gain more knowledge and experiences on how to deal with other people. Need to be less your patience in talking or entertaining the customer.

Pros

Free lunch and transportation

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brother Industries. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Brother Industries
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?