Brother Industries

Brother Industries Employee Reviews

Philippines105 reviews

Okay, not for ambitious people.

Very good with company benefits and other incentives. Nothing much in terms of career growth and opportunity. There are many tenured employees so that's something.

Pros

Very stable. You can see very tenured employees.

Cons

No growth, low wage.

Stressful work but very good companion with co-worker

Really stressful in terms of working environment. It's normal for an manufacturing field, reworks, back log, too much render of OT, holiday works and etc. But the good thing about this company, benefits are really considered. Bonuses, 13th month pay, allowances, shuttle and etc. Japanese bosses and supports are also kind.

This is a small company who sells printer solutions for a corporation.

I gained experiences here as a sales, on how to create policies and evaluate end user's needs. Bosses are kind and very helpful. The environment is good.

Good environment, employees and superior.

In my previous work I could say that it was very challenging because change is nature in my job. But the good thing is I have a company of friends who's better to work with and a group leader as well who's always there to hear our concerns about work. One of my fave moment there is the time when everybody seems tired doing their work, there is someone start to hint a joke for us to get laugh.

Good company to work with

As an employee of Brother Industries Philippine, I can say that my experience in the company since it is my first job helps me a lot for my growth as a professional.

Not the best place to work

Not the best place to work Low salary Poor Management Lack of training No career advancement Low motivation No chance of high raise Lack of system No people engagement

with peaceful working environment

Working at Brother Industries makes me realize the importance of time-management. How this method helps an individual a lot in doing their work tasks.

fun workplace

An HSE expert applies his knowledge and skills to create and promote a positive health and safety culture. This plays a key role in helping control occupational risk, often the culprit behind lack of productivity

Good

Management supportive, balance life japanese and chinese boss are good ..many trainings , clean working environment, product and incentives quite good...

Encoder

It's exciting to work in Brothers, i have more learning experience that i can apply to my new job. I do paper works, input and output of the productions.

What I love about working for BIPH? People. Everyone is willing to contribute his/her knowledge, experience, and best practice to improve the products. At BIPH, it's important to grow as a team member, but also as an individual. There are so many resources available at BIPH for you to grow.

Pros

management

Cons

Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table. fast pace and have to learn to be effective and efficient. I have learned more about excel. Hardest part of job is manual inputting of data.

Productive and employee priority and performance base.

All employees are approachable from maneger to down. Productive and friendly; Manageable and clean and fun workplace. And interms of breaktime every 2hours w/ 10minutes break and 1hour break for lunchbreak. And for the overtime, 1hour break for 2hours overtime, Theres 3 canteen inside the building. and have more shuttle for the employee security.

Productive and fun work place

Always ask for the things that might new to your ears and show respect all the time. Discipline for me is the top one characteristics of Japanese people. Keep it simple and straight

Pros

Free lunch and shuttle service

nice

nice place,nice work mate,nice manager, easy work load nice manager same treat for employee too far from home everyone treat as a family..............

Work balance with extra curricular activities like sports fest

Have a good culture since this organization is a multinational company. Good people and management to work with. Every year, we challenges ourselves to achieve our goal to meet the expectations of the management.

Fun Working Place

Provides trainings that will help employee grow, develop and improve. Good and fun work place. Employees were very cheerful and strongly applies " at your side " motto.

fun workplace

nice work place.. good workmate nice distribute of work load, nice manager, nice work schedule, nice company place.. sometimes nice management rules. low salary

Pros

free medical card

Cons

productive and had fun environment .

A company with full acknowledgement of the achievement of employees. The high positioned person has a good harmonious relationship with the other employees .

Pros

free shuttle, perfect attendance reward

Innovative and focused towards success

Typical day is a busy day but its fun working with my colleagues. Since Brother has been following system base abroad so we do have rules and regulations as well as mandates to be followed.

This company is good at cost cutting by hiring 1 person for many types of jobs.

Management gave their staffs additional work that should have been done by 4 people. This caused Employees to resign from work. There are works that are not anymore related to Job descriptions and beyond the control of a staff.

Pros

People below management level are good people to work with.

Cons

Too many required work compared to salary. Management is too company centered.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brother Industries. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Brother Industries
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?