Brother Industries

Brother Industries Employee Reviews for Production Operator

Production Operator16 reviews
Philippines16 reviews

Productive and fun work place with the people who gave me the reasons why im only staying at.

In my 8 years of working at this company, i am very much happy with may cp-workers, friends, superior. But we cannot hide the truth that the salary is not enough for us.

The employees is very friendly

The employees are very friendly same as the leader and the staffs but in the work sometimes is getting difficult and and the salary is not enough for my basic needs.

Pros

free rice

Cons

long standing at work

As a production Operator, you will be Excell on the exact time given to you for the process you are assigned. Best trainees I encountered, and company is really provide quality product.

Pros

Fresh food offered

Cons

Expensive food

The work place is fun

Fun and very close all work members.Fair salary.Good workplace of brother.The schedule work of brother is good.I enjoyed working in brother.I have many friends because all members are good personlity

Pros

Free shuttle

Cons

It was completely given all benefits,

They really good for their employees and such as well they give the needs of all and they give free uniform, shuttle even foods especially when it have an occation.

Good environment, employees and superior.

In my previous work I could say that it was very challenging because change is nature in my job. But the good thing is I have a company of friends who's better to work with and a group leader as well who's always there to hear our concerns about work. One of my fave moment there is the time when everybody seems tired doing their work, there is someone start to hint a joke for us to get laugh.

with peaceful working environment

Working at Brother Industries makes me realize the importance of time-management. How this method helps an individual a lot in doing their work tasks.

productive and had fun environment .

A company with full acknowledgement of the achievement of employees. The high positioned person has a good harmonious relationship with the other employees .

Pros

free shuttle, perfect attendance reward

Hardworking

I am dedicated to my work , hardworking and trustworthy, I can do all things to my family , I can manage my time and availability to do job well, And I will do much better to my next job

Pros

Free rice

Productive / so much activities

Productive .. and so much fun activities that help in our choose foundation .. the line leader and super visor's so humble and kind .. they always delivered good talk to us ..but the co workers not all had a bad attitude and always in trush talk .. ..

Pros

Free rice /

Cons

Always have ot ..

Fun the people here is great

Good company the people is kind just the salary and the job much complicated to other company and small salary compare to other company But the management here is good all the benefits is same to regular employee and the agency employee like other company here you can feel the fair treatment of regular and agency

Pros

Free rice and perfect attendance

Cons

10 hours just 2 hours over time

Fucos and Be proud to belong of your company

To obtain a certain position which would allow me to put me into fit my knowledge and skills, develop further my potentials and experience provide progress as a professional that solicits increased level of responsibility and self -esteem which would lead to significant advancements in my career.

production operator is a challenging work experience

a friendly co worker,nice environment,day and night working hour is such a wonderful,the unexpected dismiss of the work,i learned a lot,how to deal with different people.

Pros

free food

Cons

no work

productive and fun

okay and fun..ive learn more about electonics. the management and my co workers is okay also. the hardest part is when night shift.the most enjoyable part is when you talk to your co workers.

Pros

break

Cons

long hours/OT

fun work place

its been a tiring day everyday, but we can't feel that we're tired. beacause me and my morkmates are enjoying on what we are doing. we learn a lot there.

Pros

affordable foods for lunch

Good Company

Good company because they make sure the safety of every employees and staffs are kind to operators.The company is think about the customers satisfaction.

Pros

kind staffs, you're not stress in working

Cons

low in salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brother Industries. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits