Brother Industries

Brother Industries Employee Reviews for Equipment Engineer

Equipment Engineer5 reviews
Philippines5 reviews

What I love about working for BIPH? People. Everyone is willing to contribute his/her knowledge, experience, and best practice to improve the products. At BIPH, it's important to grow as a team member, but also as an individual. There are so many resources available at BIPH for you to grow.

Pros

management

Cons

Good training ground for Fresh grads

I learned a lot from this company. My workmates treat me well. I always learned new things throughout my stay. My experience from this company has become a good foundation for my future careers. Sadly this company gives low salary and low salary increase to employees even if you give your best. They do not align the salary with other companies. This drives the employees to work with low motivation until you just give up and find another opportunity.

Equipment Engineer

The company have problem in terms of salary, employee is not properly compensated. The promition required number of years not by how you performed. They dont treat their employee like an asset. They just think that its okay for you to resing because they can hire new one.

Pros

Good for fresh grad.

Cons

Slow increase in salary and management have favorite employees

Pleasure for being a part Brother Industries.

Brother industries is a manufacturing company of printers. As an employee Brothers i learned how balance the work load using time management.Japanese people is very kind and helpful and understanding to us. The hardest part of the job is to refuse the work given by the superior even you have so many task to do. The most enjoyable part of the job was when we encountered trouble on the machine not only Filipino try to fix the machine, All of us go the defective machine to check to avoid more downtime.

Learned both management and technical side of my work environment

My responsibility in my previous work is exciting because this field is not what i learned in the university. This is quite hard but learning new things give self-esteem. The challenges I've faced became easier and happier because my co-worker that shared their knowledge and vice versa. This company is new so we need to study and decide standard for it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brother Industries. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits