Brother Industries

Brother Industries Employee Reviews for Controls Engineer

Controls Engineer6 reviews
Philippines6 reviews

Challenging but my co-workers are friendly and easy to work on.

Since this is my first job as an engineer I find it hard at first, but with the help of my co-workers they make my stay there easy even if there are challenges in our area.

Pros

Free meal and free service

Productive and fun workplace

It is a good company to start up. The culture is not too difficult to be within. In just a span of 1 year, i was promoted already. They are giving chances to each employee to have particular work wherin you can provide improvements.

Productive and joyful workplace

Good leadership from my superior. As my first job, I learned a lot from my mentors and superiors. Good working environment. They offer training for employee's development

A Good Company

A company with good working environment. Very nice people to be with and to work with. You can learn many things in this company. If I had a chance, one of the company you wish to go back.

Very Comfortable

We have a very Productive day always. I learned alot especially on time management. The management is quite strict. With my co-workers there is no problem. we're like family.

A great experience for a a fresh graduate of Industrial Engineering

Work starts from 8 AM up to 5:30 PM, Mondays to Saturdays (Only once a month). I learned about the system in quality control field and also the production of printers. The management gives their employees the chance to grow and explore the day to day activity inside the company. A good interaction within the top management and the workers are maintained. The hardest part of the job is when some parts are defective to use and considered to be in critical stocks that lead sometimes to production line stop. This scenario needs the cooperation within the internal departments and most especially from the supplier (both local and imported). The most enjoyable part of the job is to meet different suppliers, whether it is from the middle management or from the top management and have the chance to talk problems regarding the quality of parts.

Pros

Free Shuttle Service

Cons

Short Distance only

Jobs at Brother Industries