Brother Industries

Brother Industries Employee Reviews in Tanauan

Tanauan28 reviews

Challenging but my co-workers are friendly and easy to work on.

Since this is my first job as an engineer I find it hard at first, but with the help of my co-workers they make my stay there easy even if there are challenges in our area.

Pros

Free meal and free service

Competitive employees. Fun workplace.

Great job opportunity for fresh graduates and job seekers with no experience. You will develop necessary skills in the long run. However, career advancement is not priority.

Pros

Fun workplace. Good benefits

Cons

Sometimes overloaded with work. Low salary.

Equipment Engineer

The company have problem in terms of salary, employee is not properly compensated. The promition required number of years not by how you performed. They dont treat their employee like an asset. They just think that its okay for you to resing because they can hire new one.

Pros

Good for fresh grad.

Cons

Slow increase in salary and management have favorite employees

Productive and fun workplace, safe workplace,

The workplace are safe, the benifits are excellent, but they need to hire more employees to make a work and life balance. The proper distribution of job must be implement well.

The employees is very friendly

The employees are very friendly same as the leader and the staffs but in the work sometimes is getting difficult and and the salary is not enough for my basic needs.

Pros

free rice

Cons

long standing at work

Have a Karaoke Room

Different positions have different difficulties so we will know once we are in the position. The facilities are good, clean, and well maintained. Canteen meals are affordable and good.

Pros

Free rice on lunch

Cons

Progress in ranking takes longer

Th

Okay nmn kaso medyo mababa sahodat stressful. Panget ang management pero may ayos makisama.. meron din nmn masusungit.. japanese manager may mababait meron din nmng strikto.

Pros

Tvvg

Cons

Tgb

Productive and fun workplace

It is a good company to start up. The culture is not too difficult to be within. In just a span of 1 year, i was promoted already. They are giving chances to each employee to have particular work wherin you can provide improvements.

Stressful work but very good companion with co-worker

Really stressful in terms of working environment. It's normal for an manufacturing field, reworks, back log, too much render of OT, holiday works and etc. But the good thing about this company, benefits are really considered. Bonuses, 13th month pay, allowances, shuttle and etc. Japanese bosses and supports are also kind.

Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table. fast pace and have to learn to be effective and efficient. I have learned more about excel. Hardest part of job is manual inputting of data.

Productive and employee priority and performance base.

All employees are approachable from maneger to down. Productive and friendly; Manageable and clean and fun workplace. And interms of breaktime every 2hours w/ 10minutes break and 1hour break for lunchbreak. And for the overtime, 1hour break for 2hours overtime, Theres 3 canteen inside the building. and have more shuttle for the employee security.

Work balance with extra curricular activities like sports fest

Have a good culture since this organization is a multinational company. Good people and management to work with. Every year, we challenges ourselves to achieve our goal to meet the expectations of the management.

This company is good at cost cutting by hiring 1 person for many types of jobs.

Management gave their staffs additional work that should have been done by 4 people. This caused Employees to resign from work. There are works that are not anymore related to Job descriptions and beyond the control of a staff.

Pros

People below management level are good people to work with.

Cons

Too many required work compared to salary. Management is too company centered.

Productive and joyful workplace

Good leadership from my superior. As my first job, I learned a lot from my mentors and superiors. Good working environment. They offer training for employee's development

Good benefits, good place to work with.

Good place to work with. Company has a very good benefits regarding health cards, parkings, etc. They always consider workers if they demand something.

productive and knowledgable

They give me more knowledge that i can use it everywhere anytime. Many training that will gain more knowledge and awareness about different aspects. The most enjoyable part of my job is Im comfortable with my job because it fits my skills and abilitites.

Pros

allowances

Cons

normal time

Management are good. They really treasure their employees.

Management are good. They really treasure their employees. In terms of work environment, safety and 5s are really observed. People are nice and friendly.

A bit great company to work for.

Typical day at work -focus on may task, duties and responsibilities relevant to my position as a sub leader What I've learned -Always look on the bright side Management - top management always listened on what employees suggestion. Always keep employees motivated Hardest pat of the job -time management Most enjoyable part of the job -Gaining knowledge, friends in the workplace,

Pros

Meal allowance

Cons

No shuttle

Productive and diverse workplace

My typical day at work there was flexible work tasks. You can be assigned with different responsibilities. There was always schedule for everything and always have time-bound tasks. The workplace culture was very strong and dynamic. The people there were very accommodating and friendly.

Nice and Friendly

The Admin staff is verry strict about time management, They help each other once, So you must prepare yourself to be flexible and fast learner at time.

Pros

Free Merienda when you are in training

Productive Company

Ho to protect company property which I handling Security Management, duties and responsibilities of being General affairs office staff, I enjoyed also all Activity of the company in terms of CSR Activity.

Pros

Meal allowance

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brother Industries. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits