Brother Industries

Brother Industries Employee Reviews in Santo Tomas

Santo Tomas33 reviews

Good experience

Low salary but with better benefits vs other companies. Co workers are fun to be with. This company promotes regular kaizen activities. Working environmwny is very clean

Good training ground for Fresh grads

I learned a lot from this company. My workmates treat me well. I always learned new things throughout my stay. My experience from this company has become a good foundation for my future careers. Sadly this company gives low salary and low salary increase to employees even if you give your best. They do not align the salary with other companies. This drives the employees to work with low motivation until you just give up and find another opportunity.

As a production Operator, you will be Excell on the exact time given to you for the process you are assigned. Best trainees I encountered, and company is really provide quality product.

Pros

Fresh food offered

Cons

Expensive food

The work place is fun

Fun and very close all work members.Fair salary.Good workplace of brother.The schedule work of brother is good.I enjoyed working in brother.I have many friends because all members are good personlity

Pros

Free shuttle

More learnings and productivity

ProductivityHelpfulHelp to learnMore effictive knowlegedThey always to at your sideLearn how you more efficent workerFrendly ang less stress work.0 accident

Pros

Health benifits

Cons

Longh hours and less break

Good environment, employees and superior.

In my previous work I could say that it was very challenging because change is nature in my job. But the good thing is I have a company of friends who's better to work with and a group leader as well who's always there to hear our concerns about work. One of my fave moment there is the time when everybody seems tired doing their work, there is someone start to hint a joke for us to get laugh.

Good

Management supportive, balance life japanese and chinese boss are good ..many trainings , clean working environment, product and incentives quite good...

Encoder

It's exciting to work in Brothers, i have more learning experience that i can apply to my new job. I do paper works, input and output of the productions.

nice

nice place,nice work mate,nice manager, easy work load nice manager same treat for employee too far from home everyone treat as a family..............

fun workplace

nice work place.. good workmate nice distribute of work load, nice manager, nice work schedule, nice company place.. sometimes nice management rules. low salary

Pros

free medical card

Cons

*The day after rest-day *I used to know many measuring equipments *Not totally good *Productive *Customer complain/Company problem *Accomplishment of my job

Pros

Refundable Shuttle Service

Cons

Over time

Hardworking

I am dedicated to my work , hardworking and trustworthy, I can do all things to my family , I can manage my time and availability to do job well, And I will do much better to my next job

Pros

Free rice

Empoyers were good

I worked for 4 years on brother industries. I was first endorsed in agency as warehouse monitoring..and then i've learned alot on SAP..thanks to brother industries for the trainings and then they noticed i have a potencial so they absorbed me and gave me more opportunies to learn more so they change my process to receiving local and overseas deliveries..then they taught me the importance of documentation and the documents itself..im happy and proud being an empoyee of brother industries..but i need a job that pays more so i can support my family..and i want to learn more and experience new things..

Working there is such a fun and memorable experience because i learn a lot and my colleagues are also approachable and easy to deal with. i can also say that being part of that company as my first job is good stepping stone of being a productive employee.

I can say that his is one of the best company in FPIP.

About the typical day at work, mostly it was interaction with other section esp. Production dept.. Early morning you will go to meetings and monitor your daily plan. I have learned so many things such as dealing with superiors, leaders, managers, co-staff and production operators. I was able to use SAP and APO system during planning. Excel usage, making reports and so many things. There were plant visit also (China Factory). The management was good, though they were new being able to listen to their people and make necessary improvement every year. The hardest part of the job was dealing with people with attitude problem (inconsiderate, easily change their mind and let others handle things/burdens on their own and acknowledge it as their own). The most enjoyable part of the job was having/meeting/working with lots of friends that was worth treated as family.

Pros

Rice Subsidy, Meal Allowance, Transportation allowance, Benefits.

Cons

Too much overtime and work on Day off work

productive work place and with approachable work mates

working here is is an honor because it is also a well known company. I've learned here that you should be continuous in improving. you should not stock of what you've learned. whatever is knew you should learn it even if it is hard. that is the most that i loved working here a "Challenge". There is nothing impossible if you want it and if you really love to learn. I always set in my mind if they can do it i can do it also. there is no "Giving-Up"word in me.

Productive / so much activities

Productive .. and so much fun activities that help in our choose foundation .. the line leader and super visor's so humble and kind .. they always delivered good talk to us ..but the co workers not all had a bad attitude and always in trush talk .. ..

Pros

Free rice /

Cons

Always have ot ..

Fun the people here is great

Good company the people is kind just the salary and the job much complicated to other company and small salary compare to other company But the management here is good all the benefits is same to regular employee and the agency employee like other company here you can feel the fair treatment of regular and agency

Pros

Free rice and perfect attendance

Cons

10 hours just 2 hours over time

friendly atmosphere

I learned a lot of things in the brother.Liked how to use a different measuring tools.the enjoyable part is i have met a lot of friend in this company

Pros

free rice, free snack allownce

Very approachable managers

I learned a lot from this company regarding in Budgeting and indirect materials management. I improved my MS office Skill as well as communication skills since Ive been coordinating with different imdividuals.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Longer Hours.

Excellent training for employees

You can learn a lot of things. For technical and clerical side. A lot of training were given to employees. Need to have more benefits for employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brother Industries. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits