Brother Industries

Brother Industries Employee Reviews in Batangas City

Batangas City21 reviews

fun workplace

An HSE expert applies his knowledge and skills to create and promote a positive health and safety culture. This plays a key role in helping control occupational risk, often the culprit behind lack of productivity

Productive..and fun work place ..

Productive..and very fun work place with all employees and all security are very protective and very kindness and hard working...thank to brother family and my co workers ..to give me more experience

A good place to work

They have free Trainings, seminars,They have Good benefits, Employer actually cares about their employees. Good work and life balance. Low basic salary but the compensations are great

Pros

Food allowance, transpo allowance

Cons

Can be monotous if your assigned in production

Good learning experience

I learned a lot from this company. The people were nice to work with. The people who are in the higher position will not treat you not just a worker or employee but they will treat you as friend.

Good company to work with

As an employee of Brother Industries Philippine, I can say that my experience in the company since it is my first job helps me a lot for my growth as a professional.

with peaceful working environment

Working at Brother Industries makes me realize the importance of time-management. How this method helps an individual a lot in doing their work tasks.

What I love about working for BIPH? People. Everyone is willing to contribute his/her knowledge, experience, and best practice to improve the products. At BIPH, it's important to grow as a team member, but also as an individual. There are so many resources available at BIPH for you to grow.

Pros

management

Fun Working Place

Provides trainings that will help employee grow, develop and improve. Good and fun work place. Employees were very cheerful and strongly applies " at your side " motto.

fun work place

Fun work place, good environment, fair salary but not enough for my basic need, people working there are jolly person and hardworking too, smile is always and need while working in the company

Pros

free lunches, Free tanspo allowance

Cons

productive and fun wrok place

I have learned so many thing while Im in Brother, including manage to face a different situation inside the company, boost my confidence of facing different kind of people and in different mood, having stratigic response to every problem we encountered. It helps me develop my personality, even inside and outside the company. For me, they need to improve the management specially in some department of the company. The hardest part of a job is when we encounter the very rare trouble or problem. but I enjoy it. It makes me learn and think of every possible cause of the problem. I love challenges. :) The most enjoyable part of a job, any job, is that I learned, I love waht Im doing and gain many friends. For me, those are the reasons why I enjoy while I am working in Brother.

Pros

allowance :)

Cons

Challenging in both work and environment

I am on my 6th month and I am still learning everyday, how to improve my daily work, how to deal with complicated situations, how to communicate well with other employees.

Pros

Not forceful to work overtime.

A Good Company

A company with good working environment. Very nice people to be with and to work with. You can learn many things in this company. If I had a chance, one of the company you wish to go back.

Production Technician

Hard working Easily adjust in working environment Cheerful in working Computer literate Good leadership Have initiative for new learning Confident Energetic

it is fun and enjoyable workplace.

I was working at Brothers Industries and i find it a happy work place. Even though I work under pressure we give a good quality of service as well.But the employee needs be motivated by giving more benefits and a higher compensation.

Pros

Food and transportation allowance.

Cons

Long hours of work.

productive and happiness

to maintain the cleanliness happy work place many learning about the materials of product and the team will be injoying the job. good sallary . they learn more a lot.

I have my best experience in BIP Inc.

I have my best experience in Brother Industries Philippines Inc. I have learn so many things like knowing some electrical chores and enjoying being a part of company where I can apply my skills.

Pros

Many Benefits.

Daily challenging experience

Handling production daily quality issues related to parts. Escalation of parts abnormalities to each suppliers. Dealing with different level on the company's organization. Initiative for handling issues that other members may not accomodate due to other items (related to teamwork management). Hardest part of the job was the series of quality issues with minimal no. of person incharge. Enjoyable parts was the closure of each quality issues with effective permanent countermeasure.

Pros

Free rice during lunch, rice subsidy, meal allowanace, transpo allowance

Cons

Long Hours

To work and share with different people

Iam willing to work at any day that which will my boss ask me, what I learned from my previous jobs is to be patient, no matter how hard the job could be you will not work alone, the most enjoyable part of the job is when you see everything going fine and you see your company profit very well.

Pros

Free food and transporation

Cons

nothing

Brother Industries is establishing company in terms of products produced in the Phillippines.

A typical day at work: An average of 30 printer machines to be conducted analysis. What I have learned: Analytic flow and/or procedure. Leadership Skills / Supervisory Skills. Management: I am directly reporting to Section's Manager and Adviser who are Japanese adept in Assembly and Analysis work. About Co-workers: My co-workers are smart and industrious. The hardest part of the Job: Analysis of new problem (not yet encountered in Brother Philippines or even in Brother Industries China). The most enjoyable part of the job: Being sent to BISZ (China) for training and set-up of new model.

We need to work safely to protect life.

At Brother Industries (Philippines), we have a morning meeting everyday. I learned how to handle some problems and how to manage the time by knowing the first priority and doing time table that can help me to finished my job. I learned also how to handle my subordinates by teaching them properly and giving them responsibility with regards to our project. On management, they taught me the very important thing, the value of life, that's we need to comply their rules "Safety First". They have many activities, they have quarterly (TAISO) Exercise Competition, a sports fest and Summer outing. The hardest part of my job is that when I know I cant finished the task given to me by my superior and I need to get some extra time in order to finish it. I don't want my project to finished earlier but improper. The most enjoyable part of my job is that when I finished my task earlier than the target time with good output and in times when my colleagues need my help, then I taught them as soon as I can.

A Typical Type of Manufacturing Firm

My daily job focuses mainly on injection moulding operations and production/manpower management. The company sent me abroad (Japan) for advance training with regards to injection moulding. I learned how to make injection setting more stable and also machine/mold/product troubleshooting. My co-workers are all nice and cooperative. I consider them as my second family. We don't address our bosses with their position levels but instead their first names. The hardest part of the job is that we are working more than 7 days straight due to production planning problems. But in the long run, we coped it. My entire job is enjoyable since it is not the usual routine work . I experience new ideas as well as problems in a daily basis, which makes it more interesting.

Pros

approachable bosses, free snacks during overtime breaks

Cons

low on benefits (healthcare, shuttle services, etc.)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brother Industries. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits