Brother Industries
View all Brother Industries reviews

Brother Industries

Brother Industries Employee Review

Good training ground for Fresh grads

I learned a lot from this company. My workmates treat me well. I always learned new things throughout my stay. My experience from this company has become a good foundation for my future careers. Sadly this company gives low salary and low salary increase to employees even if you give your best. They do not align the salary with other companies. This drives the employees to work with low motivation until you just give up and find another opportunity.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Same role

Equipment Engineer

The company have problem in terms of salary, employee is not properly compensated. The promition required number of years not by how you performed. They dont treat their employee like an asset. They just think that its okay for you to resing because they can hire new one.

Pros

Good for fresh grad.

Cons

Slow increase in salary and management have favorite employees
Same role

What I love about working for BIPH? People. Everyone is willing to contribute his/her knowledge, experience, and best practice to improve the products. At BIPH, it's important to grow as a team member, but also as an individual. There are so many resources available at BIPH for you to grow.

Pros

management

Cons

Same location

Good experience

Low salary but with better benefits vs other companies. Co workers are fun to be with. This company promotes regular kaizen activities. Working environmwny is very clean

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brother Industries. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Brother Industries
  • Good training ground for Fresh grads
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?