Brother Industries

Brother Industries Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
It is a good company to start up. The culture is not too difficult to be within. In just a span of 1 year, i was promoted already. They are giving chances to each employee to have particular work wherin you can provide improvements.
Salary / Benefits
They really good for their employees and such as well they give the needs of all and they give free uniform, shuttle even foods especially when it have an occation.
Salary / Benefits
ProductivityHelpfulHelp to learnMore effictive knowlegedThey always to at your sideLearn how you more efficent workerFrendly ang less stress work.0 accident
Pros
Health benifits
Cons
Longh hours and less break
Salary / Benefits
Really stressful in terms of working environment. It's normal for an manufacturing field, reworks, back log, too much render of OT, holiday works and etc. But the good thing about this company, benefits are really considered. Bonuses, 13th month pay, allowances, shuttle and etc. Japanese bosses and supports are also kind.
Salary / Benefits
I gained experiences here as a sales, on how to create policies and evaluate end user's needs. Bosses are kind and very helpful. The environment is good.
Salary / Benefits
In my previous work I could say that it was very challenging because change is nature in my job. But the good thing is I have a company of friends who's better to work with and a group leader as well who's always there to hear our concerns about work. One of my fave moment there is the time when everybody seems tired doing their work, there is someone start to hint a joke for us to get laugh.
Salary / Benefits
As an employee of Brother Industries Philippine, I can say that my experience in the company since it is my first job helps me a lot for my growth as a professional.
Salary / Benefits
Not the best place to work Low salary Poor Management Lack of training No career advancement Low motivation No chance of high raise Lack of system No people engagement
Salary / Benefits
Working at Brother Industries makes me realize the importance of time-management. How this method helps an individual a lot in doing their work tasks.
Salary / Benefits
An HSE expert applies his knowledge and skills to create and promote a positive health and safety culture. This plays a key role in helping control occupational risk, often the culprit behind lack of productivity
Salary / Benefits
Management supportive, balance life japanese and chinese boss are good ..many trainings , clean working environment, product and incentives quite good...
Salary / Benefits
It's exciting to work in Brothers, i have more learning experience that i can apply to my new job. I do paper works, input and output of the productions.
Salary / Benefits
What I love about working for BIPH? People. Everyone is willing to contribute his/her knowledge, experience, and best practice to improve the products. At BIPH, it's important to grow as a team member, but also as an individual. There are so many resources available at BIPH for you to grow.
Pros
management
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table. fast pace and have to learn to be effective and efficient. I have learned more about excel. Hardest part of job is manual inputting of data.
Salary / Benefits
All employees are approachable from maneger to down. Productive and friendly; Manageable and clean and fun workplace. And interms of breaktime every 2hours w/ 10minutes break and 1hour break for lunchbreak. And for the overtime, 1hour break for 2hours overtime, Theres 3 canteen inside the building. and have more shuttle for the employee security.
Salary / Benefits
Always ask for the things that might new to your ears and show respect all the time. Discipline for me is the top one characteristics of Japanese people. Keep it simple and straight
Pros
Free lunch and shuttle service
Salary / Benefits
nice place,nice work mate,nice manager, easy work load nice manager same treat for employee too far from home everyone treat as a family..............
Salary / Benefits
Have a good culture since this organization is a multinational company. Good people and management to work with. Every year, we challenges ourselves to achieve our goal to meet the expectations of the management.
Salary / Benefits
Provides trainings that will help employee grow, develop and improve. Good and fun work place. Employees were very cheerful and strongly applies " at your side " motto.
Salary / Benefits
nice work place.. good workmate nice distribute of work load, nice manager, nice work schedule, nice company place.. sometimes nice management rules. low salary
Pros
free medical card
Salary / Benefits
A company with full acknowledgement of the achievement of employees. The high positioned person has a good harmonious relationship with the other employees .
Pros
free shuttle, perfect attendance reward