Brother Industries

Brother Industries Employee Reviews

Philippines102 reviews

Productive and fun work place with the people who gave me the reasons why im only staying at.

In my 8 years of working at this company, i am very much happy with may cp-workers, friends, superior. But we cannot hide the truth that the salary is not enough for us.

Productive..and fun work place ..

Productive..and very fun work place with all employees and all security are very protective and very kindness and hard working...thank to brother family and my co workers ..to give me more experience

A good place to work

They have free Trainings, seminars,They have Good benefits, Employer actually cares about their employees. Good work and life balance. Low basic salary but the compensations are great

Pros

Food allowance, transpo allowance

Cons

Can be monotous if your assigned in production

Competitive employees. Fun workplace.

Great job opportunity for fresh graduates and job seekers with no experience. You will develop necessary skills in the long run. However, career advancement is not priority.

Pros

Fun workplace. Good benefits

Cons

Sometimes overloaded with work. Low salary.

Good training ground for Fresh grads

I learned a lot from this company. My workmates treat me well. I always learned new things throughout my stay. My experience from this company has become a good foundation for my future careers. Sadly this company gives low salary and low salary increase to employees even if you give your best. They do not align the salary with other companies. This drives the employees to work with low motivation until you just give up and find another opportunity.

Good learning experience

I learned a lot from this company. The people were nice to work with. The people who are in the higher position will not treat you not just a worker or employee but they will treat you as friend.

Equipment Engineer

The company have problem in terms of salary, employee is not properly compensated. The promition required number of years not by how you performed. They dont treat their employee like an asset. They just think that its okay for you to resing because they can hire new one.

Pros

Good for fresh grad.

Cons

Slow increase in salary and management have favorite employees

Productive and fun workplace, safe workplace,

The workplace are safe, the benifits are excellent, but they need to hire more employees to make a work and life balance. The proper distribution of job must be implement well.

The employees is very friendly

The employees are very friendly same as the leader and the staffs but in the work sometimes is getting difficult and and the salary is not enough for my basic needs.

Pros

free rice

Cons

long standing at work

Benefits is good but Management is bad

Management at Production Department were way better than in the Admin Department which I believe, the Admin Department must excel more than the other Departments.

Pros

Shuttle Service

Cons

Local Manager at GA Section very bad management.

Have a Karaoke Room

Different positions have different difficulties so we will know once we are in the position. The facilities are good, clean, and well maintained. Canteen meals are affordable and good.

Pros

Free rice on lunch

Cons

Progress in ranking takes longer

As a production Operator, you will be Excell on the exact time given to you for the process you are assigned. Best trainees I encountered, and company is really provide quality product.

Pros

Fresh food offered

Cons

Expensive food

Productive and fun

Ok po kay brother thums up po ako ok sila lalo na po sa mga employee nila benefits kumpleto masaya sa brother ok pasahod may insentives p.. Thank you BROTHER gid bless

Pros

Insentives

Cons

Full time

The work place is fun

Fun and very close all work members.Fair salary.Good workplace of brother.The schedule work of brother is good.I enjoyed working in brother.I have many friends because all members are good personlity

Pros

Free shuttle

Cons

It was completely given all benefits,

They really good for their employees and such as well they give the needs of all and they give free uniform, shuttle even foods especially when it have an occation.

More learnings and productivity

ProductivityHelpfulHelp to learnMore effictive knowlegedThey always to at your sideLearn how you more efficent workerFrendly ang less stress work.0 accident

Pros

Health benifits

Cons

Longh hours and less break

Th

Okay nmn kaso medyo mababa sahodat stressful. Panget ang management pero may ayos makisama.. meron din nmn masusungit.. japanese manager may mababait meron din nmng strikto.

Pros

Tvvg

Cons

Tgb

Productive and fun workplace

It is a good company to start up. The culture is not too difficult to be within. In just a span of 1 year, i was promoted already. They are giving chances to each employee to have particular work wherin you can provide improvements.

Stressful work but very good companion with co-worker

Really stressful in terms of working environment. It's normal for an manufacturing field, reworks, back log, too much render of OT, holiday works and etc. But the good thing about this company, benefits are really considered. Bonuses, 13th month pay, allowances, shuttle and etc. Japanese bosses and supports are also kind.

This is a small company who sells printer solutions for a corporation.

I gained experiences here as a sales, on how to create policies and evaluate end user's needs. Bosses are kind and very helpful. The environment is good.

Good environment, employees and superior.

In my previous work I could say that it was very challenging because change is nature in my job. But the good thing is I have a company of friends who's better to work with and a group leader as well who's always there to hear our concerns about work. One of my fave moment there is the time when everybody seems tired doing their work, there is someone start to hint a joke for us to get laugh.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brother Industries. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits