Broadpath

Broadpath

Broadpath Employee Review

The management really listens and they show appreciation

I am now in my seventh month at BroadPath and am very pleased with the opportunities that have allowed me to demonstrate my expertise in my field as well as explore learnings that will help me broaden my horizons in instructional design. The manager has also been understanding of my personal circumstances and has assisted me in making necessary adjustments. My ideas and recommendations were never taken lightly and were considered valuable.

Pros

There is definitely an opportunity for professional growth as long as you work on yourself.

Cons

No HMO coverage

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

No benefits, low salary

Overall it's the permanent work from home set up, but super low salary. I resigned because the account is very tiring because of the queue. I hate it that there isnt any HMO benefits

Pros

Permanent wfh setup

Cons

Trainings from time to time, change of acct, no annual increase, low salary, no HMO

Collaborative workplace

The management is great and career advancement is very possible. Every one will help regardless of the your concern. Directors, OMs and the HR manager are great too.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Broadpath. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Broadpath Reviews by Location

• Broadpath
  • The management really listens and they show appreciation