BRIA HOMES INC

BRIA HOMES INC Employee Reviews

Philippines5 reviews
Perfect
Everything is okay. Everyone is fine. Salary is good. Environment is perfect. Learning is continuous. Training is always given. Fair judgment all the time.
Fun workplace
It is a good company with great peers but they hire few people so it leads to too many workloads for the employees. They also have many commpany activites like Valentine's Day, Halloween and many more.
Pros
Many company activities
Cons
Intimidating Work Environment
Intimidating Work place culture. The hardest part of the job is that no one in my department was equipped enough to train me nor took time to train me.
chill environment
Same routine at work and much engaging with workmates since we are only few employees in the office. The culture is stable but sometimes irritating with dealing unbearable clients. But overall, working there is okay.
Enjoyable but exhausting.
Requires you to be in the office at least once a week, and be on field / site most of the times. You get to talk with a lot of people everyday. What's tiring is that you still have to work even at home, attending to calls of clients and agents. You are required to work on holidays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at BRIA HOMES INC. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7