Brenton International Venture Manufacturing Corp.

Brenton International Venture Manufacturing Corp. Employee Reviews

Philippines6 reviews

multitasking

multitasking. pressure, field sales ang office work. long distance, provincial rate, but free uniforms ang raincoat.no free meal but have a service vehicle while in the field

Pros

free uniform

Cons

long distance

Not recommended

In the department I worked the attrition rate us so high. The demands are high even if when sick, on vacation and weekend. I was just recovering from illness but have to meet deadlines without anybody helping because we are all overloaded with tasks.

Pros

Free COVID-19 vaccine

Cons

Have to learn on your own but expected that you know it tho they did not teach you

Productive and fun workplace

Fun because I can travel all over the Philippines to all sm and Robinson with food court,productive because of challenges in installing gas lining.....

Pros

Transpo allowance

Stressful & overloaded task

I handle stress as motivation because it is ofte unavoidable in the workplace. I rather be a positive attitudes rather than focus on the negative environment stress can bring.

Cons

Good

All of my previous employers are good. Brenton International Venture Manufacturing Corporation is A fuel company located in bagong ilog pasig City. The culture is great I'm having fun with the schedule that they have.

A toxic place to work at

Unbalanced work/life environment Supervisors tend to pass all their work to subordinates while reapi g all the credit of a job well done They don't usually pay overtime but will make an employee work overtime Management always after the income for the day no considering the wellness of their employees

Pros

Free accomodation

Cons

Inconsiderate Supervisor/Management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brenton International Venture Manufacturing Corp.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7