BreadTalk

BreadTalk Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed work in the company. I learned in the hard working , rules. everyday you learned new things in the work. Learn hard work and other things. every work you making new friends. always help co-worker in the working place.
Salary / Benefits
Not an ideal workplace esp when you are skilled and passionate worker! So many unpaid salaries. Management don't care for employees. Production head is no good. Stressful management!
Salary / Benefits
Unaccomodating. When you a have an appointment at their office, you have to wait almost an hour or more before they entertain you. Even through call or text, they don't even give a response immediately. Poor management. Some of the head supervisor were so mean to their employees. Unpaid salaries like overtime pay.
Salary / Benefits
As a customer service assistant job was satisfying the need of customer which we endorse our product thats was our bread that freshly bake and taste ao delicious everday aside from im doing multi task while entertaining the customer im also a caahier ,displaying the breads in the island bar and doing a bartender or making a coffee drink for the customer.
Salary / Benefits
Being a baker in breadtalk is more exciting. I was so happy to learn about the breads and to make it using our hands. I learn the basics and It's more challenge we encounter every new varieties we launch. Breadtalk is the one can give u more opportunity especially for the first timer in hotel industry in kitchen world.
Salary / Benefits
unpaid overtime force over time. lack of man power upon the high expectation will assign you far places sometime for a punishment always changing and unsure standards, that will result to bad employee review or other department heads
Salary / Benefits
It gave me a lot of knowledge about operations of a bakery, from marketing strategies to handling personnel. I also learned how bread is made and I enjoyed working with the whole staff. The hardest part of the job is dealing with customers who become unreasonable with their demands and still maintain a smiling face. Since the store is in a mall, we close when the mall closes which is 9pm everyday and with the inventory that needs to be done, our team goes home at 11pm. Except for the bakers who come in early in the morning, so they all go home before 5pm.
Salary / Benefits
I want to staying in my work but not. Because it's issues. I am good work and focus to my hardworking and I always helping for my team because my responsibilities is best do it.
Pros
My own baon
Cons
10hours
Salary / Benefits
Everyday new challenges. Everyday you will learn new ideas. Exploration is the key. Everything, you will learn by yourself. Just be open to new ideas that they will teach you.
Salary / Benefits
Offers more networks Widens professional horizons Good working environment Pressure-induced Uncooperative workmates Exhausting workloads Fulfilliing job
Salary / Benefits
My work location is too far from home. I have to travel like 2-3 hrs just to get there. It's a fun place to work with but too stressful sometimes. They don;t have enough employees every shift that I have to work for 16hrs a day. Low salary and don't have benefits.
Pros
discounted breads
Cons
long hours to work
Salary / Benefits
i like to do a job under a hiqh pressure willinq to finish my task and also a good costumer service can work without a team a,solo worker but yes its my big pleasure to be a part of the company
Pros
free meals
Cons
overtym
Salary / Benefits
poor management, straight duty, not satisfied in the salaries. I have learned new bread products.they didnt give us a opportunity to improve our leadership skills.
Pros
free breads
Salary / Benefits
Working in Breadtalk is my first experience so it will not easy to forget this job at first im enjoying working on it but when time goes on i felt that my job is getting harder and harder especially my schedule
Pros
Free Bread everyday
Cons
Long hours of work
Salary / Benefits
Lack of benefits and perks. No wok-life balance. No overtime pay. No HMO. Really hard to deal with the bosses. 5 VL 5 SL only. You'll just enjoy working because of your officemates.
Salary / Benefits
Actually is a really hard to travel everyday going to work but if you have a passion the effort that you did its a achievement. I've learned a lot of thing, unfortunately i dont have any idea or experience about being a baker but when you started to do your job it feels excitement, Happiness, Enjoyment, etc.
Salary / Benefits
Being in the huge company with few employees is an exhausting job. Employees must be treated well in order to be more creative and productive at work.
Pros
I have been able to be friends with everyone at the office
Cons
Over work yet underpaid
Salary / Benefits
I already learned a lot in breadtalk, the head chefs are all nice and kind and we are all having even if we always have bulk orders to make. Sometimes it's just feel tiring especially if the boss forces us to produce more but we are lack of manpower. It is still fine because they pay overtime but really difficult.
Pros
Free staff meal
Cons
Extended working hour due to bulk order
Salary / Benefits
i learn to stay calm and focus even under presure Handles the inventory of stocks, handling purchases and returns. Knows what products need to be reordered,and tracking costomers sentiment pinpoints which product are in demand. Knows how to unpack incoming orders to check merchandise, and also must send back defective items.
Salary / Benefits
Mondays to sundays( long hours of work) Working with less supervision, take some iniative in doing tasks. Have patience and enjoy your job.
Pros
Staff meal
Cons
Long hours of work
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working with pressures together with colleagues. Learned a lot of things while on duty. Like mixing, topping, tables and even cake designing. Hardest part of the job is when doing straight duty while solo. The most enjoyable part was when going home with a lot of learnings i have taken.
  1. Employee Reviews