BPI-Philam Life Assurance Corporation

BPI-Philam Life Assurance Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines68 reviews

Stressful

Stressful environment i was part of the sales team so somehow i already expected it as a stressful job, fast paced, but i must say they have competitive benefits. They’re also generous when it comes to give-aways, employee trainings. Leave credits are also competitive.

Good, co employees are cooperative.Nice place to work.Good management.Fair salary.With transpo allowance.Considerate management.Helpful HR people

Fine wfh

Good working conditions, nice to have friebds there. Flexible time. Fair bosses no free lunch. Career gwt still to discuss and not in the nelar future

Pros

Office set up

Cons

Salary not good

This company is ok recommended, relational boss. Generous to their employees, their benefits also is also ok highly recommended.

Good company but stressful quota.

There is no Job security. Your stay on the company will be based on your performance as well as you hitting the target. But aside from that, there is a rewarding career here wherein you will help the clients in preparing for their future. You will also guide and educate them on how to handle their finances effectively.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Stressfull quota

Full of trainings. They make sure that there employees are equip.

Good company but not for long term. They equip their employees with trainings and make sure that those trainings will apply on actual facing client and bank partners.

A lot of pressure but it helps you to become more professional in Sales Industry.Also they have great Area Manager's that help you achieve your goal. 😁😊 .

Pros

Health Tracker and more

competitive workplace

unlimited income opportunity if all the clients will pay their premiums continuously. a lot of training. but they have poor management. too much micromanagement

Pros

high-income opportunities travel incentives

Cons

a fixed hour on-site

Productive and Fun workplace

You have quota and target that you need to hit on a monthly basis. Good salary and benefits, strong employee value propositionVery strict when it comes to the bank's regulations and rules

Pros

Good salary and benefits

Cons

Quota

No work life balance very poor management even we are wfh

Good benifits but the management is not good in terms of giving quality leads. They will push you to call those client who already surrender their policy

Pros

Good benefits, high allowance, work from

Cons

No ot pay, even weekends we have to assist the client but still no pay

Very good company.. Good incentives. Able to help people with their investment. Fun workplace and helpful co workers. Good management. Good benefits. Easy tasks. Friendly environment.

Pros

Free food always

productive work place

Working in BPI -Philamlife is a great experience to me since that company is tue sister company of Philamlife ,where I have worked for 17 years ,the work was not new to me and I was able to adjust easily..

Pros

complete benefits

Cons

work location availability sometimes far from my address..

-Drastic changes with its contract.-Too much product push, the reason why client complains pile up. Some BSEs are tempted to engage the clients with plans that are not suitable based on clients need. The essence of "Need Based Selling" are not serve well due to product push of the management.- Management is no longer aligned with its core value, mision and vision.- Clawback that causes deduction to your fixed monthly income.- Requires you to attend meetings even on leave.- There are some managers that are very strict when it comes to leave even if its due to health concern.-Bank partners are supportive.-A good company to work with, if you desire to have a long term career with Insurance Industry. This company will truly equipped you with the aftersales transactions.-A noble and fulfilling job,something that I'll forever treasure. All death claims I processed during my service are delivered to the bereaved family. - You should choose wisely with the area you are applying for. There are areas performs very well and BSEs are well compensated with their hardwork.

Pros

-Performance incentives, allowances and travel incentives

Cons

-Unstable job due to management new parameters - Unused sick leave are not converted

I will not recommend this job

The management is requiring more than the quota. No consideration or any concern for BSE's health. Very strict on following the standards and not allowing you to be flexible on the sales process. The culture is not aligned with their core values at all just like what they taught during the training - training vs actual.

Pros

Excellent training

Cons

Long hours Efforts are never good enough Commision depends on the persistency rate Depressing job

Productive and Fun work place

Career growth and advancementProfessionalCollaboration and TeamworkPersistency refers on how your clients pay continuously. When they fail, it will affect you SO MUCH esp. if you get incentives,

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Great for those who already have long years of experience and has a lot of connections

Not recommended for fresh grads(this is my first job). They provide a lot of training even during the pandemic thru online platforms but the job itself is exhausting because of quotas being increased. But it is fulfilling sometimes.

Pros

Basic Salary+Commission+Incentive+Travel allowance

Cons

We had meetings until 10 pm sometimes even utnil 12pm. Increasing quotas

Pressure in sales quota with termination

Might get assigned to inactive branch,Too much pressure in quota,No salary increase after a year,Incentives are being clawback/get back/deducted to your salary,Persistency refers on how your clients pay continuously. When they fail, it will affect you SO MUCH esp. if you get incentives,Less appreciation to your contributions, they want MORE,Not getting enough support to your concerns,Stressful after-sales transactions from previous agents.Can get terminated for 3 months if you’re not hitting your target,

Pros

I get to experience good direct boss and active branch.

Cons

Clawback, persistency, so much pressure, less appreciative, no increase despite good performance.

Generous in terms of benefits and commissions

I had a good work experienced here at BPI PHILAM, but in some instances I have to quit since I that time I felt that maybe the superior wasn't appreciate me but overall experience was great.

Company will give you and opportunity to earn unlimited income.You salary will depend on your production Will compensated and a lot of incentivesYou need to step up every month to enjoy the unlimited income

Pros

Unlimited income

Cons

Quota

Productive but competitive working environment

You’ll be paid fairy but they will ask for more effort everytime you achieve something you’ve never done before which is a bit pressure but you’ll know it’s for your own career growth

Pros

Vitality (free load, free coffee, free grab vouchers, etc)

Cons

Quota

Stressful

If ever you want a long term job, this is not the right job for you. No consideration and concern for employees. They easily remove all tenured and skilled employees because of persistency metrics knowing its PANDEMIC.

Pros

Cons

Unpaid overtime, Toxic management, No concern and consideration for employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BPI-Philam Life Assurance Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits