BPI-Philam Life Assurance Corporation

BPI-Philam Life Assurance Corporation Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Fast paced, regular work hours, very competitive, number one in the industry, management decisions are sometimes indefinite, good record on the insurance industry
Salary / Benefits
Working as a financial advisor inside Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) branch is fun and stressful at the same time. You have to talk to every referred clients everyday and provide financial advise and possible solutions through insurance products and generate sales. I learned to manage my time and enhanced my communication skills. Workplace is also fun since I was able to meet a lot of employees and clients as well. The hardest part of the Job is if you are not hitting your sales quota despite of working so hard but it is manageable on my part since leads are coming from the branch people and they are very supportive. The most enjoyable is part is the travel incentives that I was able to hit during my 9 years and 5 months as a Bancassurance Sales Executive. I was able to travel in some Asian countries like Korea, Indonesia and China in an all expense paid by the company. I was able to bring my family to both local and international travels as well.
Pros
Travel Incentives and bonuses
Cons
Sales production quota pressures.
Salary / Benefits
Working in Bpi Philam is a great experience as you get to learn and meet different people everyday. The best part of the job is you get to help your clients secure their future in case of uncertainties. All the meetings and activities are fun and creative. The company is very generous in terms of the development of there employees and all the managers and the TOP management is very approachable. Overall experience is great.
Salary / Benefits
- Typical day is always a challenging day - one can fulfill their financial goals here - you will learn a lot from this company - workplace is friendly but competitive - hardest part of the job id being consistent with your numbers - the most enjoyable part of the job is baing able to get a pay higher than an average employee gets from hard work
Salary / Benefits
BPI-Philam gives its employees a promising career, however, in the Corporate Solutions Department, we, BBROs sell group insurance but with no commission, making our work less motivating.
Salary / Benefits
Working at sales is not easy. But it can be fun too. Working at BPLAC gives you new challenges, and it comes with good salary and other benefits. If your a conversationalist, I think this is the right job for you.
Salary / Benefits
Why not BPI Philam Life? You will experience a competitive company with newly renovated office. Surely, you'll enjoy your stay here! Goodluck and God Bless!
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace. Good place to experience a job. Happy to help people on how thy will avail a insurance with investment product from bpi philam here at the BPI Branch.
Salary / Benefits
The hardest part of the job is on how you will make people believe in insurance. We all know that us Filipinos are not all Financial literate and if they can’t get anything from it immediate they will think that insurance is only an expense. But on the other hand seeing clients being protected by BPI PHILAM fulfills our job responsibilities.
Salary / Benefits
"It is great to work for a company that is open to new ideas and suggestions. We have the ability to manage our desks, create our daily schedules. The Sales and HR Team has an open door policy, so you have support whenever you need it.
Salary / Benefits
You need to have good relationships with the bank partners Meet the targeted Sales requirement every month. Report daily basis Be professional & don’t let the pressure take you down.
Salary / Benefits
i enjoyed my stay, although the actual work is challenging, but the people are amazing. i had fun and i learned so much. i grew as a person and it will surely help me with the future career i will be taking
Salary / Benefits
Its one of the top companies in the industry so expect a high expectation company, although you have targets to achieve still the company offers good benefits.
Salary / Benefits
Good people Excellent managers Good sales training Friendly technical support staff Well organized work processes You have to move a lot Fair compensation package
Salary / Benefits
The company has a good environment, but an employee have to deal with individuals with different attitudes. Provides good benefit for the employee and gives importance to a individual's idea.
Salary / Benefits
- Work culture is great. - Benefits/compensation is great. -You will always meet new people everyday. -You will be able to help people secure their future.
Salary / Benefits
The most enjoyable part of the job is because you get to know more on the culture of the backroom office as well as the in branch sales branch it gives you morale when you know that there are two tyoe of support you can get in order for me to give my 101% of my true potential.
Salary / Benefits
Good benefits New learning Exposed to different kinds of people Happy to assess and help clients i their need and priority. Helping to secure the future Secure Protect Plan
Pros
Allowances. Incentives
Cons
group meetings at night
Salary / Benefits
As part of banking institution, working with this company was enjoyable and the experience that I had with them is one of the best! Though the salary is small, the incentive will kale up for it. As long as you are hard working.
Salary / Benefits
It's nice to help other people/clients prepare their future financial needs. I think it's not just I am working with the company, I tend to work to help our clients be financially prepared.
Salary / Benefits
Start the day right by setting your mind to your daily, monthly and future goal. Failed to do this, will end your day with nothing. The company will surely help you achieve your goals but, i found out that it will start on you. The entire management will try their best to help you achieve your daily activities. The hardest part of the job is when you tell to yourself that you cant do it. and the most enjoyable part of the job is the moment when the client agreed with you to secure their future for any uncertainties.