BPI-Philam Life Assurance Corporation

BPI-Philam Life Assurance Corporation Employee Reviews

Great for those who already have long years of experience and has a lot of connections

Not recommended for fresh grads(this is my first job). They provide a lot of training even during the pandemic thru online platforms but the job itself is exhausting because of quotas being increased. But it is fulfilling sometimes.

Pros

Basic Salary+Commission+Incentive+Travel allowance

Cons

We had meetings until 10 pm sometimes even utnil 12pm. Increasing quotas

Pressure in sales quota with termination

Might get assigned to inactive branch,Too much pressure in quota,No salary increase after a year,Incentives are being clawback/get back/deducted to your salary,Persistency refers on how your clients pay continuously. When they fail, it will affect you SO MUCH esp. if you get incentives,Less appreciation to your contributions, they want MORE,Not getting enough support to your concerns,Stressful after-sales transactions from previous agents.Can get terminated for 3 months if you’re not hitting your target,

Pros

I get to experience good direct boss and active branch.

Cons

Clawback, persistency, so much pressure, less appreciative, no increase despite good performance.

Generous in terms of benefits and commissions

I had a good work experienced here at BPI PHILAM, but in some instances I have to quit since I that time I felt that maybe the superior wasn't appreciate me but overall experience was great.

Company will give you and opportunity to earn unlimited income.You salary will depend on your production Will compensated and a lot of incentivesYou need to step up every month to enjoy the unlimited income

Pros

Unlimited income

Cons

Quota

Productive but competitive working environment

You’ll be paid fairy but they will ask for more effort everytime you achieve something you’ve never done before which is a bit pressure but you’ll know it’s for your own career growth

Pros

Vitality (free load, free coffee, free grab vouchers, etc)

Cons

Quota

Stressful

If ever you want a long term job, this is not the right job for you. No consideration and concern for employees. They easily remove all tenured and skilled employees because of persistency metrics knowing its PANDEMIC.

Pros

Cons

Unpaid overtime, Toxic management, No concern and consideration for employees

no consideration for employees

They just care about the company without taking care of the needs and concern of their long time employees. While other company is taking care of their long time productive employee, here they will try their best to remove or make you resign for their best interest. Avoiding to pay retirement for their long time employees.

Stressful Job, Useless Activities, Heartless Management

This job is already making me feel I have done nothing good. It'll require you work almost 24/7. Has very unfair persistency scheme. Has countless resignation

Pros

Cons

Long hours, Unfair Persistency Scheme

Challenging but fun

Entry level. Good job for those fresh graduates who are highly motivated and up for the challenge esp in sales. Monthly production(quota) and reports.

Pros

Allowances. Works only on weekdays

Cons

Job Security. Even if you are a regular employee, you will still lose your job if unable to hit quota.

Production & Pay

The production guidelines have gotten worse that the employee can barely get the extra pay that you deserve. Employee's perks and benefits have also got worse after the pandemic.

Great Company

Great Company with execellet supervision and trainings. Very competitve company. Very generous specially they treat their employee as family not just ordinary worker. Big thumbs up

Fast paced

Fast paced, regular work hours, very competitive, number one in the industry, management decisions are sometimes indefinite, good record on the insurance industry

Fun and stressful at the same time

Working as a financial advisor inside Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) branch is fun and stressful at the same time. You have to talk to every referred clients everyday and provide financial advise and possible solutions through insurance products and generate sales. I learned to manage my time and enhanced my communication skills. Workplace is also fun since I was able to meet a lot of employees and clients as well. The hardest part of the Job is if you are not hitting your sales quota despite of working so hard but it is manageable on my part since leads are coming from the branch people and they are very supportive. The most enjoyable is part is the travel incentives that I was able to hit during my 9 years and 5 months as a Bancassurance Sales Executive. I was able to travel in some Asian countries like Korea, Indonesia and China in an all expense paid by the company. I was able to bring my family to both local and international travels as well.

Pros

Travel Incentives and bonuses

Cons

Sales production quota pressures.

Creative and great company to work with

Working in Bpi Philam is a great experience as you get to learn and meet different people everyday. The best part of the job is you get to help your clients secure their future in case of uncertainties. All the meetings and activities are fun and creative. The company is very generous in terms of the development of there employees and all the managers and the TOP management is very approachable. Overall experience is great.

Fun place to work at.

- Typical day is always a challenging day - one can fulfill their financial goals here - you will learn a lot from this company - workplace is friendly but competitive - hardest part of the job id being consistent with your numbers - the most enjoyable part of the job is baing able to get a pay higher than an average employee gets from hard work

Selling insurance but no commission

BPI-Philam gives its employees a promising career, however, in the Corporate Solutions Department, we, BBROs sell group insurance but with no commission, making our work less motivating.

Productive workplace

Working at sales is not easy. But it can be fun too. Working at BPLAC gives you new challenges, and it comes with good salary and other benefits. If your a conversationalist, I think this is the right job for you.

Competitive company

Why not BPI Philam Life? You will experience a competitive company with newly renovated office. Surely, you'll enjoy your stay here! Goodluck and God Bless!

Fun Workplace

Fun workplace. Good place to experience a job. Happy to help people on how thy will avail a insurance with investment product from bpi philam here at the BPI Branch.

Being with BPI-PHILAM is bittersweet.

The hardest part of the job is on how you will make people believe in insurance. We all know that us Filipinos are not all Financial literate and if they can’t get anything from it immediate they will think that insurance is only an expense. But on the other hand seeing clients being protected by BPI PHILAM fulfills our job responsibilities.

Excellent

"It is great to work for a company that is open to new ideas and suggestions. We have the ability to manage our desks, create our daily schedules. The Sales and HR Team has an open door policy, so you have support whenever you need it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BPI-Philam Life Assurance Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7Salary / Benefits