BPI-Philam Life Assurance Corporation

BPI-Philam Life Assurance Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines37 reviews
Productive workplace
Working at sales is not easy. But it can be fun too. Working at BPLAC gives you new challenges, and it comes with good salary and other benefits. If your a conversationalist, I think this is the right job for you.
Competitive company
Why not BPI Philam Life? You will experience a competitive company with newly renovated office. Surely, you'll enjoy your stay here! Goodluck and God Bless!
Fun Workplace
Fun workplace. Good place to experience a job. Happy to help people on how thy will avail a insurance with investment product from bpi philam here at the BPI Branch.
Salary / Benefits
Being with BPI-PHILAM is bittersweet.
The hardest part of the job is on how you will make people believe in insurance. We all know that us Filipinos are not all Financial literate and if they can’t get anything from it immediate they will think that insurance is only an expense. But on the other hand seeing clients being protected by BPI PHILAM fulfills our job responsibilities.
Excellent
"It is great to work for a company that is open to new ideas and suggestions. We have the ability to manage our desks, create our daily schedules. The Sales and HR Team has an open door policy, so you have support whenever you need it.
Good Compensation & training
You need to have good relationships with the bank partners
Meet the targeted Sales requirement every month.

Report daily basis

Be professional & don’t let the pressure take you down.
management is great
i enjoyed my stay, although the actual work is challenging, but the people are amazing. i had fun and i learned so much. i grew as a person and it will surely help me with the future career i will be taking
Its ok
Its one of the top companies in the industry so expect a high expectation company, although you have targets to achieve still the company offers good benefits.
Good workplace environment

Well organized work processes

You have to move a lot

Fair compensation package
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace with millennial workmates
The company has a good environment, but an employee have to deal with individuals with different attitudes. Provides good benefit for the employee and gives importance to a individual's idea.
Salary / Benefits
Great company to work for.
- Work culture is great.
- Benefits/compensation is great.

-You will always meet new people everyday.

-You will be able to help people secure their future.
Salary / Benefits
Highly competitive workplace with great collegues that will support you
The most enjoyable part of the job is because you get to know more on the culture of the backroom office as well as the in branch sales branch it gives you morale when you know that there are two tyoe of support you can get in order for me to give my 101% of my true potential.
Fun work place..
Good benefits
New learning

Exposed to different kinds of people

Happy to assess and help clients i their need and priority.

Helping to secure the future

Secure

Protect

Plan
Pros
Allowances. Incentives
Cons
group meetings at night
Salary / Benefits
You'll have a good time working with the company if you have the ability to pursue and help people.
As part of banking institution, working with this company was enjoyable and the experience that I had with them is one of the best! Though the salary is small, the incentive will kale up for it. As long as you are hard working.
Productive, Benefit is also good
It's nice to help other people/clients prepare their future financial needs. I think it's not just I am working with the company, I tend to work to help our clients be financially prepared.
Fun and Rewarding
Start the day right by setting your mind to your daily, monthly and future goal. Failed to do this, will end your day with nothing.

The company will surely help you achieve your goals but, i found out that it will start on you. The entire management will try their best to help you achieve your daily activities.

The hardest part of the job is when you tell to yourself that you cant do it. and the most enjoyable part of the job is the moment when the client agreed with you to secure their future for any uncertainties.
Salary / Benefits
A good start and best training background in sales
no benefits, no bonuses,could not be considered as a lifetime job. Unless you belong on the top management. No security at all.Not a company for long-term.
Pros
They do great in providing incentives to Bancassurance Sales Executives.
Cons
if you will not achieved the quota per month, you can lose your job although your a permanent employee.
Overall experience
Overall my experience with BPI-Philam is quite a roller coaster ride. I was able to improve my skills and capabilities with the company but I did't like being assigned away from home. Plus considering the enormous quota it sums up to the effort.

If you're going for a sales path ask for a provincial location from your supervisor but if it's in metro manila pick place where the demographics are away from the corporate clients, due to corporate clients are always in a hurry.
Pros
good salary
Cons
quota
Salary / Benefits
Productive workplace where you can meet different types of client
Everyday is a challenging experience because as a bancassurance sales executive, your are assigned to BPI Branch/es. For almost two years in the bank, I was able to handle clients who are in need of bank services and sometimes they are irate. Handling irate clients is a big challenge and being able to handle them well gave me the sense of fullfilment. Also, many of the clients I handled keeps on coming to the branch to avail insurance product.
Pros
Free company/branch outing
Fastest Growing Company in the Philippines
The company helped people in achieving financial security that we all deserve. I learned a lot especially in dealing with different people with different personality.
Productive and FunWorkplace
Be open to challenges and you can feel the rewards afterwards, theres a lot of room for success here if you just keep on pushing forward. Never give up in times that you feel low be prepared to accept the task and carry on to reach your goals.